5 replies to this topic

#1 peppernovice

peppernovice

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 04:48 PM

Just a quick update on my plants. Lots of pods with a splash of color. Let me know what you think.

Tim

#2 MulchyDreams

MulchyDreams

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 08:55 PM

Very nice tour of your garden. I really like your layout and space. Good looking peppers. The CPR is very nice looking. That's a nice phono. I am growing those but no peppers yet.

#3 peppernovice

peppernovice

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 08:45 AM

Very nice tour of your garden. I really like your layout and space. Good looking peppers. The CPR is very nice looking. That's a nice phono. I am growing those but no peppers yet.

Thank you sir. This is the first year I've grown the CPR. I'm excited to see how it turns out. I'm also pretty excited about the Chocolate Apocalypse.

Tim

#4 MulchyDreams

MulchyDreams

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:05 AM

Hey Tim I'm Tony. Yeah the pods I've seen online and the background of the Chocolate Apocalypse sounds really nice. I got some of those going as well they are very hearty plants but no pods yet.

What kinda flavor does your Jamaican hot Chocolate have? Looks like a nice shape.

Edited by MulchyDreams, 14 July 2018 - 11:06 AM.

#5 peppernovice

peppernovice

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 02:30 PM

Hey Tim I'm Tony. Yeah the pods I've seen online and the background of the Chocolate Apocalypse sounds really nice. I got some of those going as well they are very hearty plants but no pods yet.

What kinda flavor does your Jamaican hot Chocolate have? Looks like a nice shape.

I'm not the best at describing taste. I guess I'd said it's a more mellow version of a hab. Not quite as hot, but still a decent burn. Has really become one of my favorites. We use it for salsa and powder.

#6 MulchyDreams

MulchyDreams

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 01:55 PM

They look good. I have liked every brown Pepper I've tried so far. I'll be very interested in seeing how your whole harvest comes out.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ghost pepper, Chocolate Apocalypse, CPR, Ghostly Jalapeno, Naga Brains, Jamaican Hot Chocolate, Carolina Reaper

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests