• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video Video Update 7/13/18

Very nice tour of your garden. I really like your layout and space. Good looking peppers. The CPR is very nice looking. That's a nice phono. I am growing those but no peppers yet.

MulchyDreams said:
Very nice tour of your garden. I really like your layout and space. Good looking peppers. The CPR is very nice looking. That's a nice phono. I am growing those but no peppers yet.
  Thank you sir. This is the first year I've grown the CPR. I'm excited to see how it turns out. I'm also pretty excited about the Chocolate Apocalypse.

Tim

Hey Tim I'm Tony. Yeah the pods I've seen online and the background of the Chocolate Apocalypse sounds really nice. I got some of those going as well they are very hearty plants but no pods yet.

What kinda flavor does your Jamaican hot Chocolate have? Looks like a nice shape.

MulchyDreams said:
Hey Tim I'm Tony. Yeah the pods I've seen online and the background of the Chocolate Apocalypse sounds really nice. I got some of those going as well they are very hearty plants but no pods yet.

What kinda flavor does your Jamaican hot Chocolate have? Looks like a nice shape.

I'm not the best at describing taste. I guess I'd said it's a more mellow version of a hab. Not quite as hot, but still a decent burn. Has really become one of my favorites. We use it for salsa and powder.

Back