• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Fastest pepper

The Hott Dude

New Registrant
Hello guys. I have seen many post here about hottest, and most flavorful, but what is the fastest pepper? The one you eat and run to the bath rooms. I think fastest is most important over flavor. Because to make flavor you can add honey or apple. So I agree with the posters here, that say, don't always look for the hottest. Not so important. Look for the fastest I say! If it hit your gut and out your anal in 8 seconds, we call it the Rodeo Pepper! Hahaha! Feel like a cowboy with hemorrhoid on a bull. This will be fun pepper to send to friends, and I want to grow it. If this pepper not in existence. I want to make extract and inject it into the cells. :rofl: And lock you on the bus to Siberia. 

But really, which is faster? I want try.

The Hott Dude said:
Hello guys. I have seen many post here about hottest, and most flavorful, but what is the fastest pepper? The one you eat and run to the bath rooms. I think fastest is most important over flavor. Because to make flavor you can add honey or apple. So I agree with the posters here, that say, don't always look for the hottest. Not so important. Look for the fastest I say! If it hit your gut and out your anal in 8 seconds, we call it the Rodeo Pepper! Hahaha! Feel like a cowboy with hemorrhoid on a bull. This will be fun pepper to send to friends, and I want to grow it. If this pepper not in existence. I want to make extract and inject it into the cells. :rofl: And lock you on the bus to Siberia. 

But really, which is faster? I want try.
i suggest 7 pot or carolina reaper as a suppository. let us know how it works out for ya. 

If this forum is serious, can one not receive a serious answer? The fastest pepper. Think about it. So many monies are spent on the hottest. Why? The release is the pleasure. We enjoy! So I want to know the fastest for this pleasure, and if you deny, you are in much denial. This is why we all eat pepper!

MNTo1ms.gif

So you really feel that the pleasure of eating spicy food is when it comes out? As far as I know thats the part people dislike. Personally I like to build a tolerance so that the discomfort of a fiery run to the toilet does not happen!

I like the flavour #1 and heat #2

First off, I'm angry with myself for contributing to this thread. The OP claims to truly enjoy the feeling of an exit wound.
I think luvmesump3pp3rs provided some useful outsider's perspective. You're probably too close to the situation to realize it. Lost in the midst of such a wonderland of pleasure. Enjoying those flames shooting out of yer tailpipe. Chasing the dragon down a hole that is your cavernous bowels. You just couldnt see the obvious: Skip the middle man. Apply capsaicin directly to nether regions.
On a more serious note: I think if you look deeper inside and acknowledge your emotional self you will gain some insight as to why you're experiencing such catharsis on the toilet. Maybe there is some underlying masochism or feelings of inadequacy behind your self-immolating behavior.

Back