Hello From Nova-Scotia, Canada.

Hey there, I've been lurking here for a while, but happy to finally join the forum. I grew Jalapenos last year and a few different varieties this year. 
Due to short growing seasons here, I've recently bought a grow tent and led grow lights for the winter. I'll be starting some Ghost peppers and Habanero's over the winter and getting a head start on next year by starting my seedlings in Janueary/February.

I've learnt lots on here and I know I've got a lot more to learn. I hope to see you on the forums!  :dance:

dragonsfire said:
:welcome:  good Luck!
Noticed Costco has some nice LED grow lights for $40, cant build them for that.
I've actually gotten one of those as a gift and have it in the grow tent. I've also purchased a Bestva 2000w(390 actual draw) from a friend.

Here's some pictures of my current outdoor grow and my 32" x 60" tent.

Attachments

• 20180815_174928.jpg
    20180815_174928.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20180820_204911_455.jpg
    IMG_20180820_204911_455.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 65
  • 20180826_091944.jpg
    20180826_091944.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 56
Krimble said:
Hey there, I've been lurking here for a while, but happy to finally join the forum. I grew Jalapenos last year and a few different varieties this year. 
Due to short growing seasons here, I've recently bought a grow tent and led grow lights for the winter. I'll be starting some Ghost peppers and Habanero's over the winter and getting a head start on next year by starting my seedlings in Janueary/February.

I've learnt lots on here and I know I've got a lot more to learn. I hope to see you on the forums!  :dance:
Nice enjoy good luck.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the welcome guys! I'm glad to be here. I figured I needed a place for pepper talk, as the guys at work seem to be tired of hearing about peppers.

IrishPeppers said:
I'll be picking up some of those Costco grow lights too! Nice find!

Huge A 'n' C fan here too
The lights are really nice for the price. Much too weak to produce fruit, but should be plenty fine for seedlings.

Sweet! I prefer their older stuff, but I'm quite impressed with their new album. "So Far Under" is my favorite of the album.

Hey krimble what wattage do you recommend
To produce fruit?

Yeah their older stuff with Layne Staley is
By far better. I'll check out the new album.!

IrishPeppers said:
Hey krimble what wattage do you recommend
To produce fruit?

Yeah their older stuff with Layne Staley is
By far better. I'll check out the new album.!
I'm kind of new to this LED grow light thing as well, but from my research, it seems to be about 250+ Watts (actual draw).

:welcome:  from the Côte d'Azur

Ooh... LED lights. I may be able to comment (but then again not, just to be honest - depends on the question).

Back