• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Total Fail

Sizzle Lips

Extreme Member
drop.jpg

My whole 2018 super hot powder .....gone in seconds.
I have been saving,drying and grinding all of my harvests.....First thing this morning I gathered all my dried pods and took to the grinder.
I had enough ground to fill a 56 oz mason......hotter than hell out ....took of the rubber gloves and my hands were soaked....picked up the mason to secure the lid and bye.bye.
My jaw dropped and the whole block heard me cursing....that's how I started my day.

I am hoping for a couple more harvests to at least have some powder.

Sorry to hear of your great start for the day. I love glass for storing my powder and am so vigilantly careful when handling them, that its not even funny.

I  always used to store it in a plastic container but found it was picking up humidity because it was not airtight....so i switched to glass a season back and it stored real nice no matter if it was humid or not.
it was a 102 with the humidity today....had to make sure i did not stir it up much during sweep up.......i know it did have a bit of airborne particles sticking on me so after cleanup i hit the shower and cloths changed....im still not over this. :mope: :mope: :cry: :cry: :censored: :censored:

sucks large.     I think I might have swept up and sieved out the glass.   stored for next grow season as natural pest control..  I used some old powder from a few seasons back this year  and spread it around my entire grow area.    Raccoons and skunks that were being idiots last year didn't touch a thing this year. I haven't  even seen a squirrel go after anything  so far. 

Just finished picking and cutting up nine more trays for the dehydrator.....hope his batch works out better.

I feel your pain. A couple of years ago I had a quart jar of hot sauce fermenting , the wife found a way to knock it off from the top of the fridge. I thought I had it out of the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back