2 replies to this topic

#1 Sleepy lemur

Sleepy lemur

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 07:06 PM

I dont think Ive seen a thread for him so Ill start.

Ive made several orders through Jim at his site https://tictail.com/jamesmorrow1, as well as interacted with him in several Facebook groups. I had very good success rates with his seeds, and he always includes several free varieties. This year nearly all of his seeds are isolated, which is always nice. Hes very responsive to messages as well. A 10/10 seller for sure.

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#2 Reaper0162

Reaper0162

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 04:09 PM

placed an order from his ticktail page today. Had to sent them to a friend of mine from usa. Since Jim dont do shipment to the Netherlands.

Always seem to have nice varieties.

And indeed, we see him alot on several fb groups ;)

#3 UncleB

UncleB

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 03:26 PM

I placed an order with him awhile back and did not have any problems with the order. However, he seems to have a severe anger against anyone who grows the Dragons Breath Chili. I suggested that he should at least grow and try it before he judges it. He said he wasnt interested in that. He claims to have proof that the Dragons Breath is an Infinity, but when I asked to see the proof, he blocked me. There are other seed sellers online who do not suffer from such anger issues and give new peppers an honest check into, for me to take another chance on Jim Morrow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests