• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Kitchen Nightmares - Pookie gets a new kitchen

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Demo time!
dun dun dun dunt, dun dunt, dun dunt... demo time!

Took a sledge to the old...

demo1.png

demo2.png

This is the official end of the no kitchen jokes! They were funny but not for me. I had to live with pic #1. :rofl: This reno took 6 months on paper 4 in work but was years in the making. Can't wait to post my first new kitchen meal on THP. The range is dual fuel, gas top and electric oven, supposedly best of both worlds. Everything is great and loving it. :cheers:

Really cool use of the space. Props for the reno. My mini reno has stalled out forever.Slowly building up to the point where my need to get it done, overwhelms my hatred of doing plumbing.

Of course you probably could have brought Scovie and Mike in for a weekend and banged that out feeding them killer pizza and beer.

Thanks! Yeah it's hard to see the floorplan but it had to be designed for Brooklyn, before, there was nothing on the far wall but a radiator (the side with fridge now) and the fridge was crammed into the other side. The layout is really key, it makes the kitchen look huge and makes it functional. Moving the fridge and cabs to the far wall created a whole new space (with bar and stemware rack ;)), radiator will go under that bar.

Thanks!

Not sure yet but it will be posted... ;)

Been tightening up some loose ends before the inaugural cook. The range has a wok ring so I know I will be doing some wok cooking but I need to order my carbon steel wok (whole list of shit I need now)!

Back