Peach and Orange SFRB $17 PayPal

Here's a SFRB of delicious Peach and Orange varieties, IMO.

California Reaper (looks suspiciously like JPGS)
Bhut Orange Copenhagen
Purple Flower Bubblegum (Orange)
PeachGum v3
Peach Bhut WM
Peach Scotch Bonnet
Peach Clavo x Pink Tiger

I think they'll all fit. I don't have a box, yet.

sgOnPhr.jpg

$17 PayPal and US

Thanks!

This box is still available. Post office closed too early for my needs today. These pods were picked early this morning, and if I ship out Monday, they should be received by Wednesday...Possibly getting a little soft by then. Would anybody have an interest at a reduced price?

Phormic28 said:
Would them being soft affect the flavor or anything?
I think it's more the consistency that will make it different. But a couple days won't make them super mushy. Maybe softer. Just not as crunchy or as crispy or as firm as they would be fresh. And the seeds would still be ok, too...if you're a seed saver.

Phormic28 said:
Would them being soft affect the flavor or anything?
i think they would be fine seeing the time span. i recently bought a box from Adam and i had a brain fart and forgot to give him my addy and didn`t check my messages so it was delayed by a day or so and my peppers showed up nice and firm with none being soft. you should be fine if they ship monday.

luvmesump3pp3rz said:
i think they would be fine seeing the time span. i recently bought a box from Adam and i had a brain fart and forgot to give him my addy and didn`t check my messages so it was delayed by a day or so and my peppers showed up nice and firm with none being soft. you should be fine if they ship monday.
Thank you for the kind words, Kevin! I don't really want to see these go into the freezer. But all of these have terrific flavor. Diced up in chili or a Hamburger patty. Anyway, I think they'll be ok.

These guys are still fine...if anybody wants them for $13. I don't know why I thought they'd be soft by now. It's only been two days in an air conditioned room.

Anyway...

Available for $13 PayPal to ship out Monday A.M.

Back