Sweet To Medium Heat SFRB $16 US and PayPal

Hello!
I really only have one sweet variety and that's Bishops Crown. There's minute heat in the placenta, but barely detectable. But here's what I can put in a box.

Bishop's Crown
Im5itjt.jpg

Sugar Rush Peach
BoBzl7O.jpg

Purple Flower Baccatum--Sorry it's blurry. These are about 2"-3" long and 1" wide. Medium heat. I originally thought they were orange. But they're red.
jeiFe8k.jpg

Pics of the flowers.
1SWnyR9.jpg

PDN x BMJ Purple
SHfRZdt.jpg

Cappuccino SB--These are small, but have been abundant.
vQtzCYu.jpg

If there's still room, I can fill it with Cinders...
czSaEB3.jpg

...or anything else I might have.

$16 US and PayPal.

Thanks for looking!

Beautiful pods as always Adam  :clap:
i know at least two of those pods are very tasty pods in the lower heat range, fantastic snacking peppers. 

i want to taste that purple flower baccatum and possibly grow it just because i gotta have em all  :party:  :rofl:
i'm pretty sure the wife might seriously say 'WTF' if i got "more pods" though  :lol:

maybe i can trade you some seeds for seeds of that one before next season ?
let me know if there is anything i grew that you didn't that you'd like seeds for either way bud  :)

:cheers:

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:
Beautiful pods as always Adam  :clap:
i know at least two of those pods are very tasty pods in the lower heat range, fantastic snacking peppers. 

i want to taste that purple flower baccatum and possibly grow it just because i gotta have em all  :party:  :rofl:
i'm pretty sure the wife might seriously say 'WTF' if i got "more pods" though  :lol:

maybe i can trade you some seeds for seeds of that one before next season ?
let me know if there is anything i grew that you didn't that you'd like seeds for either way bud  :)

:cheers:
Thank you very much, GIP! As a matter of fact, I have an isolated pod of the Purple Flower Baccatum that is just now beginning to ripen. I KNOW you have varieties that I want. lol. You always have the newest...and usually purple...varieties that I love as well. I'll gladly trade you some seeds of whatever you'd like. I'll make sure you get isolated Purple Flower Baccatum seeds, too. I'll let you know when it ripens.

Back