• PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:25 PM

1. Jeff contonio
2. pshngo
3. Texas hot peppers
4. Nmlarson
5. Edmick

Edited by Jeffcontonio, 11 January 2019 - 05:25 PM.

#263 pshngo

pshngo

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 07:40 PM

I dont think I'll get it before usps prices go up
Riding down the path on the back of a giraffe, me and the giraffe laughed cause I passed some gas.

#264 Jeffcontonio

Jeffcontonio

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 03:50 PM

1. Jeff contonio
2. pshngo
3. Texas hot peppers
4. Nmlarson

B-train delivered!

Unfortunately, pshngo, I believe you are correct. The rate change happens the 27th.

#265 nmlarson

nmlarson

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 07:50 PM

I'll pick it up first thing tomorrow and get it moving as quickly as I can.

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it.        Robert Heinlein

#266 nmlarson

nmlarson

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 04:19 PM

Sorry I haven't had time to post an update today (don't ask), but the package has NOT been delivered.  After checking with the guard at the gate and the front desk, the package wasn't located.  Ed, was it the standard flat rate bubble mailer?  It would be nice to know, as I'd be able to spot it easily behind both the guard and the front desk.  It could be another case of showing delivered before it actually was, I can't say, but I will check with the guard once again on the way to dinner and with the front desk first thing in the morning.

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it.        Robert Heinlein

#267 nmlarson

nmlarson

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 04:19 PM

Sorry I haven't had time to post an update today (don't ask), but the package has NOT been delivered.  After checking with the guard at the gate and the front desk, the package wasn't located.  Ed, was it the standard flat rate bubble mailer?  It would be nice to know, as I'd be able to spot it easily behind both the guard and the front desk.  It could be another case of showing delivered before it actually was, I can't say, but I will check with the guard once again on the way to dinner and with the front desk first thing in the morning.

#268 Edmick

Edmick

Smokin' Hot

• Moderators
  • 3,500 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 04:48 PM

Yes in a flat rate bubble mailer. Tracking says it was left at front desk/reception

#269 Jeffcontonio

Jeffcontonio

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 06:02 PM

Let me know in the morning if the front desk locates the package. It was definitely delivered and should be there.

#270 saiias

saiias

Hot

• Extreme
  • 702 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 06:05 PM

It happened with me too. Delivered the next day after it was marked delivered.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

#271 pshngo

pshngo

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 06:14 PM

The usps has to make a specific quota in deliveries. If they cant make the delivery they will scan it as delivered even if it hasnt left the office.
Sucks when it's a Saturday delivery.
Riding down the path on the back of a giraffe, me and the giraffe laughed cause I passed some gas.

#272 nmlarson

nmlarson

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 09:22 PM

Let me know in the morning if the front desk locates the package. It was definitely delivered and should be there.

No luck at the guard house tonight. Will check again with the office in the morning, however, mail isn't delivered until early afternoon. The guard did mention several other similar resident complaints, i.e., online tracking states delivered but the item was not delivered. Fingers crossed it appears tomorrow.

#273 nmlarson

nmlarson

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 09:26 PM

It happened with me too. Delivered the next day after it was marked delivered.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Me, too. However, tomorrow will be 2 days after the date they state it was delivered. :-(

#274 DontPanic

DontPanic

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 11:46 PM

That poor B-Train doesn't miss an opportunity to find a delay.

#275 internationalfish

internationalfish

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 02:31 AM

That poor B-Train doesn't miss an opportunity to find a delay.

Since I don't see this pun yet in the thread... that's why we prefer to take the A train.

#276 nmlarson

nmlarson

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 09:05 AM

No luck with the "B" train this morning. Will check this afternoon's mail (which usually shows up around 3:30) & post an update.

#277 Jeffcontonio

Jeffcontonio

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 09:17 AM

If it doesn’t show up today I’ll open a lost mail investigation with the post office. They have the gps recorded at every delivery scan.

#278 HillBilly Jeff

HillBilly Jeff

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,946 posts
  • aka:HillBilly Jeff

Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:41 PM

Wasn't this an issue last season too?  Sorry I was too busy to jump on board this year and missed it.

You do your thing, I'll do mine.

#279 Jeffcontonio

Jeffcontonio

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:46 PM

Wasn't this an issue last season too?  Sorry I was too busy to jump on board this year and missed it.

It’s an issue every season.

#280 nmlarson

nmlarson

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 08:16 AM

By now, you all know the package went AWOL on it's way to me. Jeff's working hard on tracking it down. In the meantime, I just received a message from a nearby resident who is also missing a package that was reported to have been delivered on 1/14. Maybe it WILL eventually show up and has just been taking it's good 'ole time getting here. Fingers crossed 🤞.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Seed Train

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests