• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Walkerswood Hot Jamaican Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce

Rating: ⭐⭐ ⭐ Heat: For our first hot sauce we have @Walkerswood Hot Jamaican Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce wrap your firey mouth around that! This is a solid start, not super rare. It's in most large supermarkets but also not your standard go to. On to the verdict!

2018-06-24 02.47.54 1.jpg

I like the colours on the bottle and it being made of glass instantly gives a sense of quality. The sauce itself also has an appealing colour owed to the chillies.

The first thing that hits is the spice and it's quite intense. Coupled with that classic hot sauce tang. There is a hint of sweet but I'd have liked to see another flavour present itself after the heat wears off. Unfortunately not much presents itself other than a tiny bit of the citrus flavour.

Because this is hot but not too hot I think you could use with a variety of things. Obviously meat or wings but also pizza and maybe if brave enough, a wrap.

This hot sauce is a bit more viscous than some so perfect for dipping. Put it with your pizza or enjoy it with some meat.

https://www.condimaniac.com/blog/walkerswood-scotch-bonnet-pepper-sauce 

Good review, Condimaniac! I have tried other sauces from them, and they were fine. I wish it was more heat!! :)

Back