1 reply to this topic

#1 Condimaniac

Condimaniac

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 08:40 AM

Rating: ⭐⭐ ⭐ Heat: 🔥🔥🔥 For our first hot sauce we have @Walkerswood Hot Jamaican Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce 😎 wrap your firey mouth around that! This is a solid start, not super rare. It's in most large supermarkets but also not your standard go to. On to the verdict!

2018-06-24 02.47.54 1.jpg

👁 I like the colours on the bottle and it being made of glass instantly gives a sense of quality. The sauce itself also has an appealing colour owed to the chillies.

👅 The first thing that hits is the spice and it's quite intense. Coupled with that classic hot sauce tang. There is a hint of sweet but I'd have liked to see another flavour present itself after the heat wears off. Unfortunately not much presents itself other than a tiny bit of the citrus flavour.

👫 Because this is hot but not too hot I think you could use with a variety of things. Obviously meat or wings but also pizza and maybe if brave enough, a wrap.

🍕 This hot sauce is a bit more viscous than some so perfect for dipping. Put it with your pizza or enjoy it with some meat.

https://www.condimaniac.com/blog/walkerswood-scotch-bonnet-pepper-sauce 

Condimaniac - Your sauce of the best condiment reviews

#2 portveyn

portveyn

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 06:36 AM

Good review, Condimaniac! I have tried other sauces from them, and they were fine. I wish it was more heat!! :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: walkerswood, condimaniac, review, scotch bonnet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests