SASBE Offer - Fun One - First 5 Posters - 10 seeds - CLOSED

I am doing a self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE) offer for Capsicum tovarii. :)  Not one you see given away every day, right?  Offer is available to U.S. individuals at this time.  First five people to post here get 10 seeds of this wild.  PM me for address information.    You must provide an envelope, return address label, seed packet labeled with variety name, and sufficient loose postage to send the envelope back.   Please include a small note reminding me what you're requesting.  

Be patient with this one.  it's not too easy to grow and germination can take 30-60 days easily under ideal conditions.   

Chris

Attachments

• Capsicum tovarii.JPG
    Capsicum tovarii.JPG
    149.3 KB · Views: 99
Didn't want to delay my initial response too long at #4, but want to add a big thanks for the generous offer. I've read previously on some of the challenges in germinating Tovarii, with some saying more difficult than either of eximium and cardenasii.  I'd be enthusiastic to give this one a shot even though I'm not usually a fan of extended germinations.

Again, a big thanks!

CD

If it's still open then I'd be up to join. The seed for this is super rare from what I've seen and it'd be cool to help spread it.

Back