free Free seeds with a SASE

This one will be for newbies. A lot of people helped me out when I started growing so I am offering this to new members.

The rules are:
-6 months or less as a member
-You must provide a SASE with return address
-There will only be 10 spots
-First 10 people that reply get a spot
-Request any or all seeds on the list I will include 10 or more seeds from each variety

All seeds are open pollinated

Seeds you can choose from include:
-Yellow 7 Pot
-Cheiro Creme
-Yellow MOA Scotch Bonnet
-Bold Badger Sauces mystery seeds
-Chocolate Devils Tongue
-Red Mystery Cross
-Yellow Mystery Cross

If you have any you want to trade let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

i`ll take a spot if it`s available. i`ve been a member here exactly 6 months today!  :party:  :dance: am i eligible?  :pray:

i do have seeds to trade but most are run of the mill jalapeno, poblano, cowhorn and other common plants.

I would like to get in on this as well. I could send in return similar peppers (Poblano, bell, Hungarian wax, Anaheim, etc) but I do have some Sandia Seed reapers, Moruga scorpion, and tombstone ghost seeds still if you want.

MakeIt20 said:
I would like to get in on this as well. I could send in return similar peppers (Poblano, bell, Hungarian wax, Anaheim, etc) but I do have some Sandia Seed reapers, Moruga scorpion, and tombstone ghost seeds still if you want.

You are in. Pm me what you want and to get my address

Hi, hot hugs from Brasil.

Entered this fórum dreamming with tour seeds, hope that there's still have a spot for me.

Gongratulations for been so kind.

Rogerbano

Got them today, sorry for being a bother about them! Definitely plenty of seeds for each type, and thanks for throwing in the others :)
I might have a sneak a few more varieties past the wife now lol

withywindle72 said:
This one will be for newbies. A lot of people helped me out when I started growing so I am offering this to new members.

The rules are:
-6 months or less as a member
-You must provide a SASE with return address
-There will only be 10 spots
-First 10 people that reply get a spot
-Request any or all seeds on the list I will include 10 or more seeds from each variety

All seeds are open pollinated

Seeds you can choose from include:
-Yellow 7 Pot
-Cheiro Creme
-Yellow MOA Scotch Bonnet
-Bold Badger Sauces mystery seeds
-Chocolate Devils Tongue
-Red Mystery Cross
-Yellow Mystery Cross

If you have any you want to trade let me know.

Appreciate the opportunity you're lending to help some beginners that need Lil extra help! Karma points for u bud! Growing out some of your strains from the seed train btw :)

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Back