vendor Multiple Vendor Review (Updating)

Hey guys, I am a fiend for collecting and ordering seeds. Here I will be posting reviews of various vendors that I purchase from and will be updating after I grow out the beans. I am located in Thailand.

Fataliiseeds.net  -
Varieties ordered : Fatalii Gourmet Jigsaw, Chocolate Jigsaw
Bonus? : Mourga Scorpion, Aji Norteno
Shipping : 9 days to Thailand (very fast) used a free shipping code aswell. Packaged in a normal letter
Grow : Red JIgsaws germinated really fast. seeds were nice large and yellow took 4 days to show a root (paper towel method). Chocolate Jigsaw seeds are on the smaller side and took around 2 weeks to germinate. Will update later to determine if it grew true.
Notes : Prices are on the higher end but they have a lot of promotions on their facebook

semillas.de
Varieties ordered : M.O.A Scotch Bonnet, Craig's Grande Jalapeno, Yellow Scorpion Cardi
Bonus? : none
Shipping : 
2 weeks (on time). Packaged really well in bubble wrap lined envelope.
Grow : Scotch Bonnets and Jalapeno both germinated in under one week. Popped them in the pot and both are growing very vigorously now.
Not planning to grow the Yellow Scorpions this season. Will update later to determine if it grew true.
Notes : Really good prices and just 3 euros shipping and handling

Pepperhead.com -
Varieties ordered : Carolina Reaper, 7 Pot Douglah
Bonus? : none
Shipping : 
3 weeks from the US (quite slow) offered tracking unlike the others but it took quite long
Grow : seeds look really nice. They are taking quite a while to germinate however
Notes : I was new to growing and this was my first order, Each variety is like 7 dollars + which is quite pricey.

*orders that are on their way*

Refining Fire Chiles
Juanitos Peppers
White Hot Peppers
Chili Seedz (australia)

Seems like I cannot update the OP.

Anyways the order from Refining Fire has arrived. Mr Duffy is the real homie.

superhotchiles.com / Refining Fire Chiles -
Varieties ordered : Ancho Gigantea , Golden Greek Pepperoncini
Bonus? : Orange Pepperoncini, Tarahumara, San Felipe, San Juan Tsile Pueblo
Shipping : 
Around 2 weeks, normal. Bubble envelope
Grow : Going to pop the Golden Greek Pepperoncini, Ancho, Orange Pepperoncini, will update later.
Notes : Really hooked it up with the freebies. I only ordered one pack each of Golden Greek and Ancho. he doubled my order and threw in 4 freebies.

eJAgP27.jpg

chilli-seedz.com / Chili Seedz (Australia) -
Varieties ordered : Frying pack (Jimmy Nardello, Shishito, Fushimi) Bahamian Goat Pepper and Piri Piri (African Birdseye)
Bonus? : 20 seed mystery pack
Shipping : 
Just over 2 weeks from Australia, quoted time was over a month so I am happy. Bubble line envelope
Grow : Popped 2 of each. Will update later
Notes : All around good purchase, lots of variety on their store.

8vs4RER.jpg

Back