Moderators Needed

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
If you are interested in volunteering please let me know. We don't ask that you spend extra time here since it is volunteering, we prefer you already be a regular member that is online a lot, and we give you some extra permissions to help keep the place spam and trouble free. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Hmmm....see, I would hate to be the one that says "Sorry, I'm closing this trhead", but I wouldn't mind having the power to delete spammers...I caught the one today and sent the heads up to Chuk Hell....

I've not seen spam on this forum, so I would like to say a big TY to the mod's and eagle eyes that see and remove that crap.

TY!

ring sting said:
I've not seen spam on this forum, so I would like to say a big TY to the mod's and eagle eyes that see and remove that crap.

TY!

You probably would if you were a geek like me and logged in for the whole of your working day then again at home when there's chance to, not to mention the Sunday morning sessions in bed on the phone.like now.

Omri said:
You'd need someone who's relatively active, but who?!... :D

I'd never do it. I'm the first one to hi-jack posts, I can't even moderate a 12 year old and a dog. I'm a Mod on Woody's forum anyway and I bet he still curses the day he asked me. There are loads of people on here who would be good at the job, I know of one man who would be really good.

rainbowberry said:
I'd never do it. I'm the first one to hi-jack posts, I can't even moderate a 12 year old and a dog. I'm a Mod on Woody's forum anyway and I bet he still curses the day he asked me. There are loads of people on here who would be good at the job, I know of one man who would be really good.
Who?
Anyhow, I'm sure you'd be a great mod. you're already here all the time. :D

rainbowberry said:

R.B you talk crazy talk,Your good friend to many people across many places and if i where Woody id be as happy as larry to have you as
a mod,A great Asset Indeed :D

LOL, I'd never do it though. The person I thought that would be ideal has a user name beginning with 'A', it's wrong of me to say really as it would be up to them to offer themselves, oh you know what I mean.

rainbowberry said:
LOL, I'd never do it though. The person I thought that would be ideal has a user name beginning with 'A', it's wrong of me to say really as it would be up to them to offer themselves, oh you know what I mean.
Gotcha... I think I know this "A" fella. :)

I administer a couple of forums and it mostly is easy. But my rules are really simple - no personal attacks on other posters, no profanity. Spam is rarely a problem. But I always have to be ready to defend my actions. At least I don't have to explain to a boss!

Mike

rainbowberry said:

I agree with this choice.... and agree with the last part as well

Yeah not just is he one of the nicest blokes ever, he knows his stuff, is active in most parts of the forums, is the last person to hi-jack posts, also he's often about in the morning when I'm let loose on the forum. He has the letter 'M' in his name too.

rainbowberry said:
Yeah not just is he one of the nicest blokes ever, he knows his stuff, is active in most parts of the forums, is the last person to hi-jack posts, also he's often about in the morning when I'm let loose on the forum. He has the letter 'M' in his name too.

yeah, he'd be perfect for the job.

AlabamaJack was interested, and I believe you guys are talking about him?

Welcome AlabamaJack asa new moderator.

May be adding more as well.

thanks for your consideration THP and other members for their confidence. I will do my best and will be the first to cry uncle if I can not handle it.

Back