Hello Juanda hot sauce is in town

Hi all.
My name is Juan Pareja and I come here with the intention of learning, to investigate why I want to dedicate myself to my own sauces, to know well how is the business, to seek advice and everything related to this world of hot sauces, I am a cook Empirical, these sauces began to be made no more than 2 years in this process where I found something that I love that I enjoy doing and what I want to dedicate myself. I am motivated and I have, together with my wife, we have been making our product known and the people are like it. That is why I would like to start, step by step, to build my own business and I believe that here I can find help from the best! Thank you very much for your time

Hi all. I am very happy my name is Juan Pareja and I come here with the intention of learning, to investigate why I want to dedicate myself to my own sauces, to know well how is the business, to seek advice and everything related to this world of hot sauces, I am a cook Empirical, these sauces began to be made no more than 2 years in this process where I found something that I love that I enjoy doing and what I want to dedicate myself. I am motivated and I have, together with my wife, we have been making our product known and the people are gutsan about it. That is why I would like to start, step by step, to build my own business and I believe that here I can find help from the best! Thank you very much for your time

Back