• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Europe based Hydroponic Chilli Growers

Hello All

Much of the hydroponic info I have seen about hydroponic nutrients has been contributed by US based people and quite often the products are often not available in the EU or grossly overpriced (particularly here in France).... or it could be that I need to search harder.

I'm curious to know what Nutrient solutions you buy to feed your Hydroponic Chilli plants and where from in the EU?

Conner said:
Hello All

Much of the hydroponic info I have seen about hydroponic nutrients has been contributed by US based people and quite often the products are often not available in the EU or grossly overpriced (particularly here in France).... or it could be that I need to search harder.

I'm curious to know what Nutrient solutions you buy to feed your Hydroponic Chilli plants and where from in the EU?

I'm not from the UK but I found a link for the stuff I use I'm the ebay UK. Price is about the same in dollars.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Masterblend-4-18-38-Hydroponics-Fertilizer-Complete-Package-2-5-pounds/202503716260?hash=item2f26297da4:g:fIsAAOSwhI1a4k6h

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

I use Calcium nitrate in combination with a low nitrogen soluble fertiliser that also contains the 7 micro elements. Having access to a water quality report is also helpful, I found that my tap water had a good amount of calcium and enough of a lot of the micros. Potassium nitrate and epsom salts should also be easy enough to find but I have found that it can be a lot of effort when you start mixing and balancing loads of different salts.

I am based in France and was hoping to find the masterblend 4-18-38 locally or an equivalent. When you factor in delivery from the US it starts to get a little expensive.

Back