• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Powelly's Adelaide Log

Hello, I am back after haitus from the internet as everything was really very busy!

I have made the move to 100% organic gardening in this time and do not dig, till or otherwise disturb the soil

Here is my pepper plant, a jalapeno. It is 6 weeks from seedling and absolutely covered with flowers. I've never seen so many flowers on a pepper plant before let alone one that is so small. I stopped counting when I reached 100

The pot is now in it's 3rd season. It was 50/50 mix of sheeps manure and mushroom compost and has always had something growing in it. I mulch with pine bark and there are worms in the container

We've had a few days in a row of 100F temperatures here and only one flower dropped!

https://imgur.com/a/KZdmHMa

Nice pepper plant. Maybe you should apply
your skills to a larger grow!

It's not a Jalapeno! The label lied to me! Looks to be some sort of annum pepper like cayenne which is fine by me. 
I went on holiday on xmas eve to Malaysia and got back last night. The pepper didn't need watering at all through our monstrous drought and heat wave! 

I watered the plant on the 24th December morning and still it did not need water when I got back! I'll let you know when I water it again

Here are the temperature lo/hi that we had each day:
24th: 16/36 (watered in AM)
25th: 17/37
26th: 18/39
27th: 20/42
28th: 24/35
29th: 24/30
30th: 18/28
31st: 17/30
1st: 15/33
2nd: 17/33
3rd: 22/42