2 replies to this topic

#1 Slim'sPepperCo.

Slim'sPepperCo.

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 10:00 PM

From the people who bring awesome events to town like London Comic Con, Shock Stock and Rock’ n’ Con comes the Heatwave Hot Sauce Expo! Heatwave makes it debut Saturday, March 2 at Centennial Hall, London Ontario!

Enjoy sampling hot sauces and spicy foods from over 40 international acclaimed and independent producers of fine food. Some of the vendors include Slim's Pepper Co, Pepper North, Hurt Berry Farms, and Dawson’s Hot Sauce!

Tickets to the Expo start at just $7.00!

And if you love to eat the heat and feel no pain then register for the Heatwave Hot Wing Eating Contest. Preliminary competitions taking place at London Brewing Co-Op on January 26th or February 9th.

Full details on www.HeatwaveExpo.com

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#2 Hot Reviews

Hot Reviews

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • aka:The Canadian Dragon

Posted 06 February 2019 - 12:28 PM

I'm so excited for this!!  A must for any chilihead in or near South Western Ontario!

Check out the vendor list and events!: HeatwaveExpo.com

Check out YouTube.com/HotReviews for CRAZY Chili Pepper Challenges and Hot Sauce Reviews!

#3 Ashen

Ashen

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 2,404 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 03:09 AM

Pretty sure I am going to this.

I like the full taste sample aspect, vendors have to sample all sauces they are selling, although realistically why would they not.

The wing sampling idea is new to me.

For an additional cost to admission, you get plain wings that you can take to vendors and sample their sauces on.

HSDAY promo code gets you 2$ off tix as well.

I see Pepper North is a vendor Sponsor too.
A wise man never  argues with a skunk, a mule, or a cook.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests