• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

BEGINNER IN NEED OF HELP - Growing DWC scotch bonnets and ghosts

I am starting this weekend ghost peppers and scotch bonnets, I have two 15 gallon tubs with 8 holes for 3 inch net cups each and i am using Maxigrow for the early stages.

I have two questions-

1) how often should i change my water because ive heard for every week to every month 
2) can i grow them in the same tubs or should I do one tub each because im gonna breed them

LucasCarballoHydroponics said:
I am starting this weekend ghost peppers and scotch bonnets, I have two 15 gallon tubs with 8 holes for 3 inch net cups each and i am using Maxigrow for the early stages.
2) can i grow them in the same tubs or should I do one tub each because im gonna breed them
Those better be some heavy duty tubs if they have to support your weight![emoji15] ROFL

LucasCarballoHydroponics said:

I have two questions-

1) how often should i change my water because ive heard for every week to every month 
If your breeding Id keep em separate unless theres no fan or wind blowing then its just no touchy touchy of branches. Ive noticed that the water tends to be good up to around 4 weeks or so from personal experience.

Back