•  

Photo

BEGINNER IN NEED OF HELP - Growing DWC scotch bonnets and ghosts

dwc peppers growing beginner

Best Answer Ghost Pepper Revolution, 17 January 2019 - 09:15 PM

I am starting this weekend ghost peppers and scotch bonnets, I have two 15 gallon tubs with 8 holes for 3 inch net cups each and i am using Maxigrow for the early stages.

I have two questions-

1) how often should i change my water because ive heard for every week to every month 
2) can i grow them in the same tubs or should I do one tub each because im gonna breed them

If your breeding Id keep em separate unless theres no fan or wind blowing then its just no touchy touchy of branches. 👻 Ive noticed that the water tends to be good up to around 4 weeks or so from personal experience. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LucasCarballoHydroponics

LucasCarballoHydroponics

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 10:48 AM

I am starting this weekend ghost peppers and scotch bonnets, I have two 15 gallon tubs with 8 holes for 3 inch net cups each and i am using Maxigrow for the early stages.

I have two questions-

1) how often should i change my water because ive heard for every week to every month 

2) can i grow them in the same tubs or should I do one tub each because im gonna breed them

sincerely, Lucas 

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#2 skullbiker

skullbiker

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 11:05 AM

Those better be some heavy duty tubs if they have to support your weight! ROFL

#3 The_NorthEast_ChileMan

The_NorthEast_ChileMan

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts
  • aka:NECM

Posted 17 January 2019 - 11:17 AM

`
Recently posted: How to DWC peppers

`

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein 

#4 Ghost Pepper Revolution

Ghost Pepper Revolution

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 714 posts
  • aka:Bobby bouchée

Posted 17 January 2019 - 09:15 PM   Best Answer

I have two questions-

If your breeding Id keep em separate unless theres no fan or wind blowing then its just no touchy touchy of branches. 👻 Ive noticed that the water tends to be good up to around 4 weeks or so from personal experience.
Put down the pot and pick up the pod

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dwc, peppers, growing, beginner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests