#1 The Hot Pepper

The Hot Pepper

On Fire!

• Administrators
  • 47,900 posts
  • aka:Pookie, Satan Claus
  • (x3)

Posted 17 January 2019 - 12:02 PM

This is an announcement that there will likely be changes in mid to late February (to early March) 2019.

We don't want to shock everybody with an overnight change with new functionality and a new look, so we will try to ease into it best we can. Change is inevitable and this software has reached its limits. The new software will be similar but with many added features. Some of those features will be available immediately, and some will come later. I plan this re-launch to be new, but familiar. So it will look sort of the same and feel sort of the same, with some bigger changes coming later. But the launch may still shock some. Please don't freak out! If you are having trouble with something just let us know. We are confident once you settle in you will enjoy it. If not, that is fine too.

You will be able to do everything from your phone, and there will be many new features that will help your grows and sauces. Notification, categorization, organization, tutorials, etc.

There is no set date at this time, but let's call this Phase 1: Announcement. If you think you can help in some way you can click here. Thanks!

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#2 The_NorthEast_ChileMan

The_NorthEast_ChileMan

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts
  • aka:NECM

Posted 17 January 2019 - 04:41 PM

This is an announcement that there will likely be changes in mid to late February (to early March) 2019.

QBlA8xM.jpg

We are confident once you settle in you will enjoy it. If not, that is fine too.

45299.jpg

If you think you can help in some way you can click here.

5a21d1d6f914c347018b774d-1536-768.jpg

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein 

#3 thegreenman

thegreenman

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts
  • aka:Chris or Green Man
  • Location:The northern wing of the Miami Metropolitan Asylum, Broward County, Fl

Posted 17 January 2019 - 07:22 PM

Can you let us know what software or platform the new website will run on? Will it still work with Tapatalk?
I've finally gotten fully hooked into the Tapatalk system.

#4 The Hot Pepper

The Hot Pepper

On Fire!

• Administrators
  • 47,900 posts
  • (x3)

Posted 17 January 2019 - 07:26 PM

It will be fully mobile-friendly so TT will not be needed.

#5 Scoville DeVille

Scoville DeVille

On Fire!

• Extreme
  • 17,262 posts
  • aka:Sofa King
  • Location:Middle of the top of the upper left corner of the lower 48
  • (x7)

Posted 17 January 2019 - 07:51 PM

Exciting! I know you have been wanting/planning this for sometime. It sounds like you have great things planned! I'm looking forward to a few of the new features you've mentioned in the past and mobile friendly will be cool to check out.

Congrats boss, I'm excited for you!
:cheers:

I wonder if I will still be able to :BOLD: :lol:

#6 Edmick

Edmick

Smokin' Hot

• Moderators
  • 3,280 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 10:02 PM

Does this new upgrade replace mods with robots?

#7 The Hot Pepper

The Hot Pepper

On Fire!

• Administrators
  • 47,900 posts
  • (x3)

Posted 17 January 2019 - 10:07 PM

Exciting! I know you have been wanting/planning this for sometime. It sounds like you have great things planned! I'm looking forward to a few of the new features you've mentioned in the past and mobile friendly will be cool to check out.

Congrats boss, I'm excited for you!
:cheers:

I wonder if I will still be able to :BOLD: :lol:

One of my favorite features is Bookmarks. How many times have you wanted to save a post and not a whole thread? And visit a page with all your bookmarks indexed with your own notes?! Like, on page 883 of this long ass thread, salsalady said how much salt to use in the ferment. Bookmark it. Tag it with "ferment." Add notes like "This is the salt level for my ferment." Done!!!!!!

#8 SmokenFire

SmokenFire

Smokin' Hot

• Moderators
  • 4,314 posts
  • aka:the ralphster
  • (x9)

Posted 17 January 2019 - 10:13 PM

One of my favorite features is Bookmarks. How many times have you wanted to save a post and not a whole thread? And visit a page with all your bookmarks indexed with your own notes?! Like, on page 883 of this long ass thread, salsalady said how much salt to use in the ferment. Bookmark it. Tag it with "ferment." Add notes like "This is the salt level for my ferment." Done!!!!!!

huge.

It felt like satan pissed in my mouth it was so hot and lasted a long time. It was a horrible experience eating one of them. - SavinaRed
I would love to travel to your castle to roam the land,eat pie and hunt woman. - sicman

#9 Scoville DeVille

Scoville DeVille

On Fire!

• Extreme
  • 17,262 posts
  • aka:Sofa King
  • Location:Middle of the top of the upper left corner of the lower 48
  • (x7)

Posted 17 January 2019 - 11:16 PM

Oh snap! That is how you utilize information!

This is gonna be awesome.

Yeah I said Oh snap. :lol:

#10 MikeUSMC

MikeUSMC

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 3,680 posts
  • aka:Iron Mike

Posted 19 January 2019 - 09:12 AM

I immediately thought of this ^ :rofl:

Edited by MikeUSMC, 19 January 2019 - 09:13 AM.

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f*ck with me, I'll kill you all."
-General James "Mad Dog" Mattis (to Iraqi tribal leaders, 2006)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests