• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

indoor Minnimum Grow Tent Size

Hi folks, I was wondering if you all couple help me make a decision about my indoor growing space. I have a FoLux 240w QB LED light that I want to use to grow peppers in my apartment, ideally ~4 full-sized plants. I recently aquired 2'x'2'x4' (24"x24"x48") grow tent that fits perfectly in my space, but seems a bit too small in general, and a bit too short in particular (especially as this is quite a high powered lamp for the space). Based on the available tent sizes, I think that biggest tent I can fit in my space would be a 32"x32"x63". So, my question is this: should I return the 24"x24"X48" tent, and pay the extra shipping costs, to exchange for the 32"x32"x63", or will the smaller tent work alright for the number of plants I'm hoping to grow?

4 full sized plants with a light and fan will not fit in a 2x2x4 tent. unless you are using some tiny ornamental varieties / pots.

i mean you can customize the size of your plants if you just grow them in tiny pots. if that's what u want.
but note that 1 plant can fill up that whole area easily as well..

here's a video that shows some plants with measurements. note they are still medium sized and will continue to get bigger than that...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVkbQ9pPPBc

Back