#121 Bicycle808

Bicycle808

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • aka:Streetwise with a "Z"

Posted 25 February 2019 - 11:04 PM

Thanks Buddy, you growing them this year? Ill be up in your neck of the woods next month. :metal: I think if I order seeds Ill probably go Semillas but likely not this year. 😝👍 Ive got the Aji and stuffing seeds so good to go and hopefully I can show them off by growing some mighty plants.

YVW; I'm happy to help.

I'm not growing then this year; trying the Aji Jobitos instead, plus a looooong list of other shit.

I just checked; Semillas doesn't show then in stock right now. Bummer; I like Semillas bc apparently everything is grown isolated, and everything I ever grew from Peter et Al has always grown 100% true. Still, of you scored the Stuffing Bonnet seeds, you're golden.

Have fun visiting Jersey next month!

You are entering the buttocks with the spicy hand of Chinese pepper? And pleasure from this low pepper? I am not sure but the scorpion pepper musk when raw, is the sexual experience. This is granted, and evident in the taste, and the woman jealous. 

#122 Ghost Pepper Revolution

Ghost Pepper Revolution

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts
  • aka:Bobby bouchée

Posted 25 February 2019 - 11:13 PM

YVW; I'm happy to help.

I'm not growing then this year; trying the Aji Jobitos instead, plus a looooong list of other shit.

I just checked; Semillas doesn't show then in stock right now. Bummer; I like Semillas bc apparently everything is grown isolated, and everything I ever grew from Peter et Al has always grown 100% true. Still, of you scored the Stuffing Bonnet seeds, you're golden.

Have fun visiting Jersey next month!

Thanks, Ill be watching the jobitos. Interesting pepper I keep seeing pop up in grows, did you ever get your grow beds figured out?
Put down the pot and pick up the pod

#123 Bicycle808

Bicycle808

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • aka:Streetwise with a "Z"

Posted 25 February 2019 - 11:29 PM

I'm still negotiating with the wife in terms of layout, then I'll buy lumber accordingly. I'm not planting or till Mother's Day, so I still have (some) time.

I got some Jobitos in a box last year. They were great, but maybe more sweet (not just mild but like sugary) than what i find to be ideal? But the Missus was all about them, and told me to grow those for sure... She's so patient with my plants and other weird obsessions, so of course I am gonna make it happen for her.

Edited by Bicycle808, 26 February 2019 - 08:50 AM.

You are entering the buttocks with the spicy hand of Chinese pepper? And pleasure from this low pepper? I am not sure but the scorpion pepper musk when raw, is the sexual experience. This is granted, and evident in the taste, and the woman jealous. 

#124 Walchit

Walchit

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 4,286 posts
  • aka:Bhuthead Andy

Posted 26 February 2019 - 09:41 AM

I haven't hear from Bhuter yet this year either  :neutral:

I have a few seeds he sent me end of last year, that he grew and selected, labeled:  7 pot Cinder F3
lmk if you want me to send you some i think i got 8 seeds, i can send you 4 

:cheers:

I appreciate it gip! I will probably hold off though, I already potted up 450 plants. And I haven't really started Annuums yet either. Hopefully I get some cool stuff from the F2. I think I have at least 6 of them

#125 Guatemalan Insanity Pepper

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper

On Fire!

• Extreme
  • 9,302 posts
  • aka:G.I.P.
  • (x5)

Posted 26 February 2019 - 10:06 AM

I appreciate it gip! I will probably hold off though, I already potted up 450 plants. And I haven't really started Annuums yet either. Hopefully I get some cool stuff from the F2. I think I have at least 6 of them

wow    :onfire:   your gonna have a small pepper jungle by plant out  :dance:

i've only got my 40+ overwinters and some pubes and wild seeds sown sow far  :mope:  haven't even started a Glog this year yet  :neutral:

:onfire:  

#126 Ghost Pepper Revolution

Ghost Pepper Revolution

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts
  • aka:Bobby bouchée

Posted 26 February 2019 - 11:01 PM

wow    :onfire:   your gonna have a small pepper jungle by plant out  :dance:

i've only got my 40+ overwinters and some pubes and wild seeds sown sow far  :mope:  haven't even started a Glog this year yet  :neutral:

450 plants, not small 👻
😱
Put down the pot and pick up the pod

#127 Guatemalan Insanity Pepper

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper

On Fire!

• Extreme
  • 9,302 posts
  • aka:G.I.P.
  • (x5)

Posted 26 February 2019 - 11:11 PM

450 plants, not small 👻
😱

correct.

wow    :onfire:   your gonna have a small pepper jungle by plant out  :dance:

:onfire:  

#128 CaneDog

CaneDog

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 12:35 AM

So, basically your "Must have peppers of 2019" were "all of them"  ?

Current glog:  Hirsute Pursuit – Rocotos, Wilds & Moar  - http://thehotpepper....tos-wilds-moar/

#129 Walchit

Walchit

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 4,286 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 11:08 AM

Yeah, but that's impossible. Two years ago I thought "I wonder how many kinds of peppers there are?" "Surely I could grow most of them next year!"

Then you start adding peppers to your cart from one vendor, and you realize your gonna be growing peppers for a long time. Lol

And G.I.P.
You need to get that glog going pronto!

#130 cmpman1974

cmpman1974

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,622 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 02:24 PM

Oh I know that problem very well. lol.

Chris

So, basically your "Must have peppers of 2019" were "all of them"  ?

#131 Elpicante

Elpicante

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 08:22 AM

Looking for Yellow reaper seeds any have any available?

#132 Walchit

Walchit

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 4,286 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 08:46 AM

Maybe make a thread asking for yellow reaper seeds? I saw you asking in another thread too. Or is there some reason you chose this thread?

#133 Walchit

Walchit

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 4,286 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 08:50 AM

https://pepperjoe.co...s/yellow-reaper

http://www.bakerspep...eds-HPS-TRY.htm

Edited by Walchit, 04 March 2019 - 08:55 AM.

#134 Elpicante

Elpicante

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 08:15 AM

Maybe make a thread asking for yellow reaper seeds? I saw you asking in another thread too. Or is there some reason you chose this thread?

I know I just wanted to hit as many people as I could . Im willing to trade as well got some goodies that folks might like to try.

#135 Elpicante

Elpicante

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 08:21 AM

https://pepperjoe.co...s/yellow-reaper

http://www.bakerspep...eds-HPS-TRY.htm

Thanks Walchit,
Went with Bakers. Hea d that pepper joe has sent out some bad stuff in the past. I'm not talking by experience just some folks here have posted buying a certain seed strain a getting dooped or should say disappointed once the plant grew sprouted pods.

#136 Sleeper67

Sleeper67

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 11:34 AM

Thanks Walchit,
Went with Bakers. Hea d that pepper joe has sent out some bad stuff in the past. I'm not talking by experience just some folks here have posted buying a certain seed strain a getting dooped or should say disappointed once the plant grew sprouted pods.

yes I can agree I have had a few seeds from them claim to be one thing only to turn out to be scotch bonnets. But other seeds from turned out to be what was ordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests