vendor A few unknown vendors

I have discovered a few new vendors! First one is one from the United Kingdom, it's chileseeds.co.uk, I searched it on here and I couldn't find any results, they have exclusive peppers I've never heard of, such as their Leroy Brown and Jays x Pink Tiger x Carolina Reaper peppers (chileseeds.co.uk/shop/leroy-brown-chilli-seeds-3 | chileseeds.co.uk/shop/jays-x-pink-tiger-x-carolina-reaper)
     The other one is chilli-seedz.com, which has been only mentioned 12 or so times on The Hot Pepper, so I consider it not very known, they have an insanely cool looking pepper called Thor's Thunderbolt, (chilli-seedz.com/shop/chilli-seeds/thors-thunderbolt) which I want to order meself.

chilli-seedz.com is an Australian seed seller (located in Townsville Queensland from memory)

I have bought from them, they are well known and considered one of the trusted sellers in Australia.

They are active and trusted on several of the Australian chilli facebook pages.

Thors Thunderbolt does look cool. But you will find they only have a limited supply and will probably run out soon (read more expensive)

My last purchase from them took about 4 days to get here (and that is including the weekend)

20190220_165738.jpg

Ok, well that's true whenever I find a new pepper I haven't seen, I look if I can find it locally, but some of them are exclusive, like all the peppers I mentioned are only available there, there are loads of peppers I can only find on chilli-seedz.com, like Thor's Thunderbolt.

bob65 said:

I have bought from them, they are well known and considered one of the trusted sellers in Australia.

They are active and trusted on several of the Australian chilli facebook pages.

Since it's well known, do you think I should delete this post since it's in the Vendor Vault?

Back