560 replies to this topic

#41 internationalfish

internationalfish

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 09:52 PM

They will dwarf the scent of your pubes.

A lot of the 'pubes' discussion here makes me snicker a little bit, but this... seems to be in its own league. lol.gif

[edit: Pube topper!]

Edited by internationalfish, 07 March 2019 - 09:52 PM.

#42 CDNmatt

CDNmatt

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts
  • aka:Matty

Posted 07 March 2019 - 09:56 PM

LOL the Pube Topper  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

But aye some of you are making it very difficult for me to stay on my best behavior...Wheres Andy at?? this is prolly killing him

cdnmatt- Season 2 has started..Into the Fire I go

#43 CaneDog

CaneDog

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,870 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 10:49 PM

A lot of the 'pubes' discussion here makes me snicker a little bit, but this... seems to be in its own league. lol.gif

[edit: Pube topper!]

OK OK.  I'll go with the flow.  I assume the appropriate response is

Pulp%20Fiction%20-%20Bold%20Statement.jp

Current glog:  Hirsute Pursuit – Rocotos, Wilds & Moar  - http://thehotpepper....tos-wilds-moar/

#44 CaneDog

CaneDog

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,870 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 10:51 PM

LOL the Pube Topper  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

But aye some of you are making it very difficult for me to stay on my best behavior...Wheres Andy at?? this is prolly killing him

And what's up with you today Matt?  'Fish tops your page and I post your meme.  Just not on top of your game...

Current glog:  Hirsute Pursuit – Rocotos, Wilds & Moar  - http://thehotpepper....tos-wilds-moar/

#45 CDNmatt

CDNmatt

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 07 March 2019 - 11:10 PM

IKR...And I'll be damned that Fish I tell ya...Drops a bomb of a PT which shall forever be known as "The Pube Topper"...at least in a certain few. And to be fair which life is not...I have been busy today so was tough to keep on it, and I am trying too not post whore too much in everyone else's threads at least...........for now :hell:

#46 internationalfish

internationalfish

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 12:31 AM

And I'll be damned that Fish I tell ya...Drops a bomb of a PT...

givitoya.gif

#47 karoo

karoo

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 2,428 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 12:49 AM

+1
Beautiful pics of your hairy babies.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

" I wish I was as young as the first time I said, " I'm getting to old for this sh!t." "

#48 lespaulde

lespaulde

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 01:07 AM

20190307_MacGyver.jpg

Lol, this thread has already made my day; love the ingenuity on this! And the new PT certainly has made a strong entrance xD

It's a good base though and I plan to put it outside in 2 months and let nature do the baby-sitting for me. 

Sorry to hear about your troubles, I can imagine it's a finicky plant indoors. Mine is also flowering again like crazy, but nothing is setting. For me it really was late July through August where it was setting pods like mad, so I think letting mother nature do her thing is probably the smartest move.

Did you ever get any of your BOC Sweetbites to sprout for you or plant another round of seeds?  I know the success rates of chinense/annuum aren't super high, but it would be really cool to see that one come through.

Unfortunately not, I've now tried 10 seeds in total, for about 4 weeks each, but nothing is happening at all, so I'm afraid it ain't gonna happen. Now that I'm keeping it though, I will for sure try to make some other crosses with it, for example with the lemon starrburst. I'm curious about the AK variant too, looking for forward how it will go for you!

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

#49 heefy

heefy

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 01:59 AM

Good to see a nice selection of pubescens being grown. Hats off to you for that.

Wilds are hard work, but worth it, when you get them right.

Best of luck and I look forward to seeing lots of amazing flower pics soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#50 Lytton

Lytton

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 03:24 AM

OK OK.  I'll go with the flow.  I assume the appropriate response is

Pulp%20Fiction%20-%20Bold%20Statement.jp

Great selection youve got there. I remember my lanceolatum from about 5 years ago, it stayed tiny for ages then suddenly exploded in the space of about 1 week. PS what are you using to host the pictures in your posts? Ive been using the image url function however its saying Im using forbidden links by posting pics from both Facebook and image shack.

#51 CaneDog

CaneDog

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,870 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 04:05 AM

Great selection youve got there. I remember my lanceolatum from about 5 years ago, it stayed tiny for ages then suddenly exploded in the space of about 1 week. PS what are you using to host the pictures in your posts? Ive been using the image url function however its saying Im using forbidden links by posting pics from both Facebook and image shack.

Hey Lytton.  I was just posting in your glog.  Thanks, and yeah, the Lances are really something that way.  I host through a private domain, but someone was just posting the other day which free sights work well with THP - just can't remember names off the top of my head.  I'm sure if you post that question in your glog you'll get a good answer fast.

#52 Pr0digal_son

Pr0digal_son

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,526 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 06:41 AM

:thumbsup:  It's a bit faint, but I can pick it up, particularly on the larger cgn.  Very different than the smell off the pubescens.  I'd smelled it before but hadn't really placed it at the time. Hard to describe.  Maybe a bit perfume-like and also a bit citrusy...  Very cool.

They are aromatic beasts! I'm surprised it is so faint,it should get stronger with age. It's similar to the smell of galapagoense but better imo. I can't compare it to anything either,just know that I like it.

One nice thing about wilds is there is very little need to isolate for pure seed. That being said,make sure you take some precautions with all those pubes around. Those two species are very fond of each other.

Good luck with your season. I think you will really enjoy the tovarii. The have an extremely rich color to their leaves. This will be the first time in a lot of years that I don't have one growing.

#53 internationalfish

internationalfish

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 07:23 AM

They are aromatic beasts!

Read this as "They are aromatic breasts!" and got very excited at whatever I had missed. This thread is causing serious mental anguish.  :confused:

#54 CaneDog

CaneDog

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,870 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 07:40 PM

A carryover from the off-season glog, but I harvested the baha goat 6 days ago and planted a couple of the seeds the following day for a couple extra summer plants. Already all the little pods that were on it have swelled up and are starting to color, plus I have 2 hooks looking strong.  This plant's been awesome for me. Definitely saving seeds.

20190308_BGoat.jpg

At the other end of the cooperativeness spectrum, my cgn21500 finally set its first pod.

20190308_CGN21500.jpg

#55 CaneDog

CaneDog

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,870 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 07:45 PM

Also digging this little guy.  I was packing up a selection of pubescens seeds to send out and managed to get mixed up with a bag of 15 or so seeds.  90% sure they're giant yellow, but they could, possibly, be mini brown - and it is a compact growth pattern.  So, I introduce the Giant Mini Yellow Brown.  Going to have to wait a while to know for sure what it is and then I'll be able to take the "?" off the seed packet.

20190308_GiantMiniYellowBrown.jpg

#56 Uncle_Eccoli

Uncle_Eccoli

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 08:03 PM

Wow, he is a squat little feller.  Looks happy, too.

Kuh-Lee Kuh-Lekka

#57 stc3248

stc3248

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,341 posts
  • (x1)

Posted 10 March 2019 - 04:37 AM

A lot of awesomeness going on in here! Nice job on the surgery and those indoor B-goats still popping out some fresh pods for you!  :dance:

www.imarunnut.blogspot.com/

#58 internationalfish

internationalfish

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 07:57 AM

Yet another reason for me to get excited about growing b'goats... I can only hope customs doesn't snag the seeds and I manage to do half as well as your gorgeous plants. 

#59 Walchit

Walchit

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 4,273 posts
  • aka:Bhuthead Andy

Posted 10 March 2019 - 10:28 AM

Just googled hirsute cause I couldn't take it any more. Learn something every day.

I tried to grow some of Bhuters pubes this year but I should have left it on the paper towel longer I guess.

So now my grow is Brazilian

#60 CDNmatt

CDNmatt

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 11:27 AM

Just googled hirsute cause I couldn't take it any more. Learn something every day.

I tried to grow some of Bhuters pubes this year but I should have left it on the paper towel longer I guess.

So now my Donut is Brazilian

FIFY

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rocotos, Wilds, Pubes, Bonnets, Moar

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests