Howdy from Indiana

Hi guys :)

I've been lurking here for a couple of years now, so I figured it's probably time to introduce myself. 

I was (up until 3 years ago) a commercial fisherman in Alaska.  I had injured myself pretty badly back then and decided to move back to the lower 48.  Somehow I stumbled upon a guy growing peppers on youtube and decided to get a hold of some seeds and give it a shot myself.  Growing plants really helped pull me out a deep rut I was in at the time and gave me something to care about, while trying to sort out what the hell my next step was going to be if I wasn't going to fish any longer. 

All is sorted out now. I'm feeling great. And I'm mildly obsessed with growing peppers...

Cheers,
Matt

More photos here: https://imgur.com/a/EZU6lvD

3SuwD2J.jpg

jWYK2jh.jpg

Wow! Glad the pepper therapy helped!

catchthebear said:
Growing plants really helped pull me out a deep rut I was in at the time and gave me something to care about, while trying to sort out what the hell my next step was going to be if I wasn't going to fish any longer. 

All is sorted out now. I'm feeling great. And I'm mildly obsessed with growing peppers...

Cheers,
Matt

3SuwD2J.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. 
Wanted to share a few of the more interesting (for me anyway) things I'm growing. 
Getting a proper grow log together will take some time to organize. 

bSkHeg3.jpg

93aNlfm.jpg

VWbJ2bz.jpg

Ooj80TU.jpg

sr4Z6bC.jpg

wkbbAHL.jpg

HerW8Z7.jpg

BeSqTz1.jpg

EINgew8.jpg

IXPBHyg.jpg

Back