wanted WTB pepper plants

In moving to a new house this year I didn't have an opportunity to start any seeds so I am looking to buy whatever super hot plants I can. I only had 1 plant make it through the move and overwinter but its not too happy right now, caramel naglah beast with very tiny leaves that have sprouted out. 

In the past ghost peppers flowered plenty but never set peppers for me, I think my climate is too dry for them - very low humidity. I have an entirely new setup this year and I just finished adding about 5" of mulch to my planting area so I'm hoping for better luck with those varieties that like a bit more humidity will be able to produce. 

If anyone has any varieties of plants they would be willing to sell please let me know. I have room for 20+ peppers in my garden. 

Attachments

• IMG_7712.JPG
    IMG_7712.JPG
    263.2 KB · Views: 95
TrentL is selling plants this year too. I have extra plants but have never shipped them before. If you wanted to pay shipping I would mail you a few. It is probably still a little cold for me to be shipping plants though. Would have to watch the forecast and hope they didn't get sent to a northern distribution center before they went your way lol. But temps are warming up, so I'm sure someone can get you some plants

Thanks for the replies! I got in contact with Sawyer about some of the plants he is selling and Im going to check out those sites. Last year I didnt get good production and ended buying buying peppers from Andy so I could still have a few to eat but hopefully with the changes this year Ill get full production.

Walchit said:
TrentL is selling plants this year too. I have extra plants but have never shipped them before. If you wanted to pay shipping I would mail you a few. It is probably still a little cold for me to be shipping plants though. Would have to watch the forecast and hope they didn't get sent to a northern distribution center before they went your way lol. But temps are warming up, so I'm sure someone can get you some plants
PM me what ya got and lemme know what TrentL post/site is if possible. I got 90+ strains/peppers started but was in a funk and didn't get them started until beginning of April so trying to craft a "contingency plan" just in case mine only start producing/flowering until mid season or such.. Gonna do my best to amplify the growth rate as fast as I can with alternative methods but I got 24 fabric bags with last year's custom media begging to be planted into!

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Back