• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Monster Bell Pepper

monster Bell 2.jpg
Dunno where this thing was grown but the biggest Bell Pepper I  have seen.. those are quarters next to it and stem 3/8th to almost 1/2 inch. weighed over a pound too. And yesI do have the seeds from it! Hardball next to it in another pic.
monster bell pepper.jpg

Gip, I had some like that labeled "femme sweet" off of the seed train. And sunset sells bags of them at the grocery store labeled "sweet twister" hands down best sweet pepper I have tried. Petit Marsellais is really good too, but these might be better producers. I have a bunch of femme sweet from my saved seeds, and sweet twisters going. Gonna see which is more vigorous. I should have bummed a couple seeds from you for the full comparison.

Walchit said:
Gip, I had some like that labeled "femme sweet" off of the seed train. And sunset sells bags of them at the grocery store labeled "sweet twister" hands down best sweet pepper I have tried. Petit Marsellais is really good too, but these might be better producers. I have a bunch of femme sweet from my saved seeds, and sweet twisters going. Gonna see which is more vigorous. I should have bummed a couple seeds from you for the full comparison.

You sure they weren't "lemme sweet"?  I have heard of those...

Maybe lol! They came from a seed train, so between my handwriting and theirs something could have been lost in translation.

And there isn't any pics of lemme sweet, but not even a mention of femme sweet. So you are probably right

Back