• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

What is this

It was placed outside due to it being warm now in Texas for 2 days when I came home I noticed these spots any idea what it is ?
9df74daad65f1fcc27123aec8fb471fc.jpg
97aec65773d47962f638dad30eb7cefc.jpg
f03f5a2c5b499744afe7deccf1a7edfe.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Something dripping from above?  Did the leaves have those shapes before the spots?  Looks slightly twisty there at some of the spots. 

We had a little bit of rain and then the next day allot of sun do u think rain drops magnifying the sun ?

U know what I didn't even think it rained yesterday midday that would do it ...

Also I'm reading that the water drop sunburn thing is a myth ? If that's the case what is it then

I think you might be right any other way to treat them seems to not be much information other than to get rid of plant

samdizshiz said:
We had a little bit of rain and then the next day allot of sun do u think rain drops magnifying the sun ?

It's a total myth.

Looks like it might be a bit of sun scalding.

I have over 100 plants here in North Texas and the ones getting the most sun have a few spots like this.  I believe it sun scald, as those 2 days were our hottest days yet with not much cloud cover.

I would bet rain drops, your plants look very healthy otherwise. I only water early morning or in the evening. This Texas sun is brutal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rickvm said:
I would bet rain drops, your plants look very healthy otherwise. I only water early morning or in the evening. This Texas sun is brutal.

That phenomena doesn't occur.  It's been very thoroughly proven.

We gotta stop spreading old wives' tales around here...

solid7 said:

That phenomena doesn't occur.  It's been very thoroughly proven.

We gotta stop spreading old wives' tales around here...
So what’s your assessment? Any advice as to what the problem is here, or just a knock? Any help would be appreciated.

rickvm said:
So what’s your assessment? Any advice as to what the problem is here, or just a knock? Any help would be appreciated.

If you had read before assuming that I was just attacking you, my answer is posted several replies back up there ^^^ (reply #7, to be exact)

My bad, sometimes I read without reading who posted. Wouldn’t sun scald effect parts of the leaf, not in dots?

Back