#121 BigCedar

BigCedar

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts
  • aka:Brandon

Posted 13 July 2019 - 08:43 PM

That'll be it for this update. Hope all is well with everyone, thanks for stopping by  :cool:

#122 Mr.joe

Mr.joe

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 09:05 PM

All look great from here

#123 Sinn

Sinn

Hot

• Extreme
  • 711 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 09:11 PM

WOW!! great pictures freaking beautiful ;)

#124 DWB

DWB

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 978 posts
  • aka:DW

Posted 13 July 2019 - 10:16 PM

Everything is looking good and coming along nicely Brandon. Your photography is awesome. The driveway picture is great. Too bad the weather has been less than ideal but I don't think you'll be too far off that 2016 season. Those morugababy pods are looking killer already.

You have great bugs. I've only seen one ladybug in my garden and I've never seen anything like that dragonfly looking thing in your first yard flower picture. What is that?

Yes, your yard is eXtremely cool. Life is good when you live full time where most would love to go for a vacation. Congrats brother.

#125 Devv

Devv

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,384 posts
  • aka:Scott

Posted 14 July 2019 - 04:03 PM

It's been awhile, I've been running as always.

Great shots of the day trips, vacation, and the home place. Like Dee said your place is beautiful ;)

Plants are coming along really well! You will be loaded down before you know it with all those plants you have. And have I said yet? 108 OW's? You crazy? I have yet to have any luck to speak of with OW's they just hate me..LOL

We have such different climates. I'm already packing it in for some of them; that or gardening would be a year round thing. I do love it but not that much :shh:

Keep it green buddy!

It's all about the pods....

#126 CaneDog

CaneDog

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 14 July 2019 - 07:59 PM

Hey B!  Saw your update yesterday, but just didn't have enough time then to respond to all that goodness!  Man, I haven't been out to either peninsula this year and I'm not sure I'll make it, but the pictures of your local landscapes and the wa coast shots are really fixing that Jones - or maybe feeding it; not sure which.  Just really cool stuff.  And that "totem pole" dragonfly is crazy looking. Don't know how you got it to sit still for the close-up.

It's encouraging to see the 2016 shots of how much happened between July 12th and Aug 20th.  Heck, if you can grow an actual live person in that amount of time surely I can grow some pepper plants.  ;)   June often sucks in our area and it's carried over well into July this year, but it's a good reminder there's still lots of time left, especially if we get a good September. 

Definitely great to see your plants hitting stride and starting to pod up. I was surprised to see some of my scotch bonnets podding at the community plots yesterday. They had such a tough start, but things are finally moving.  Hope our weather keeps improving and things keep rolling strong for you.

Edited by CaneDog, 14 July 2019 - 08:01 PM.

Current glog:  Hirsute Pursuit – Rocotos, Wilds & Moar  - http://thehotpepper....tos-wilds-moar/

#127 nmlarson

nmlarson

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 01:22 PM

And my yards pretty damn cool... It has still yet to really set in that this is my house now. It's honestly hard to get up the motivation to leave and go see other places these days lol..

WOW!  Just, WOW!

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it.        Robert Heinlein

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PNW, Organic, Superhots

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests