• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Bhuter 2019

Well, hello everybody! Thank you for stopping by! I'm sorry I'm late to the show. It takes me a long while to get started on anything. I've decided to cut down on varieties and just grow what I know I like, and have more plants of those. I'll be adding a few more as they hook. As of right now, here's what's growin':

2019 Growlist

Purple Flower BBG Orange
Antep Aci Dolma (Devv)
Aji Oro (TGCM)
Fluorescent Yellow Superhot ?? WHP
Black Congo (PL)
Cluster BBG (Buckeye)
Red BBG7 (Ocho Cinco 2014)
Bishop's Crown
Brown Moruga (PL)
Peach Bhut (Genetikx)
SB7J (Pex Peppers 2014)
Black Naga x Peri-Peri F3 (Mine)
Pumpkin Bubblegum (Ford's)
7 Pot Cinder Caramel F4 (My seeds and Mojo's seeds. Also have F2 clone overwinter)

Not very far along...but getting there!

SB7J
pZoFV00.jpg

Cinder F4
dIRl9T0.jpg

The whole gang
9ngQYtX.jpg

Beautiful plants you have there! That's too cool to see people are still growing SB7J, I grew quite a few in 2012 when they first came into the scene if you will. They were one of my favorites. I'm growing the 7Cinder as well this year, been a few years since I've grown any peppers so that is a new variety to me (along with the other 120 new superhots that have shown up in the last couple years  :lol: ) Is this your first year growing them as well? Interested how they are flavor and production wise. They sure look cool. Well best of luck with your grow!

Brandon

BigCedar said:
Beautiful plants you have there! That's too cool to see people are still growing SB7J, I grew quite a few in 2012 when they first came into the scene if you will. They were one of my favorites. I'm growing the 7Cinder as well this year, been a few years since I've grown any peppers so that is a new variety to me (along with the other 120 new superhots that have shown up in the last couple years  :lol: ) Is this your first year growing them as well? Interested how they are flavor and production wise. They sure look cool. Well best of luck with your grow!

Brandon
Thank you very much! I've been growing SB7J since 2015. It's an absolute favorite! Those are the pods in my avatar. Super-firm, crunchy, fruity, and surprisingly hhhhhot. I sent a few to Bill Moore that year and he reviewed it. Here's that link:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rzhAI6-D7-c

I highly recommend growing this one. Let me know if you need seeds. I got mine in 2014 and I still use the same seeds.

-Adam

Bhuter said:
Thanks, Andrew! I'm glad you're still around here. Is Hogleg around? I should look him up. Growing many purples this year? I still want that...blue mystery was it?
:mope:  Hogleg quit the forum, i think he still checks his Pm's occasionally though if you want to ask him about it. Really sad and frustrating to see him go  :mope:

Judy's; blue Mystery praetermissum, dang-it i forgot to plant that one this year.

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:
:mope:  Hogleg quit the forum, i think he still checks his Pm's occasionally though if you want to ask him about it. Really sad and frustrating to see him go  :mope:

Judy's; blue Mystery praetermissum, dang-it i forgot to plant that one this year.
Oh no! Bad news, all around! That's a real bummer about Hogleg.

I'm glad you still have Blue Mystery seed! Were you successful last year harvesting new seeds?

Your plants look great, Adam. Nice and healthy green.

I notice that you are not growing the PDN x BMJ this
season. The plant I have going from your isolated seed
is growing nicely.

Looking forward to seeing those nice plants get bigger
and bigger. Good luck going forward, my friend!

PaulG said:
Your plants look great, Adam. Nice and healthy green.

I notice that you are not growing the PDN x BMJ this
season. The plant I have going from your isolated seed
is growing nicely.

Looking forward to seeing those nice plants get bigger
and bigger. Good luck going forward, my friend!
Thank you, Paul! Every glog I look at or random post I see, I notice varieties that I failed to start. But, I'm still waiting on Tovarii seeds to pop, so I don't see why I couldn't start a couple PDN x BMJ plants, too! I still have a total of 6 months left, so that should be long enough.

Thank you for trying out my isolated seeds this year! I hope they excel for you!

PtMD989 said:
Welcome back [emoji16]. Better late than never, eh. Those Lemon Boy, Bishop Crown and Haskorea that you sent me are all going in my garden this year. [emoji106].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fantastic! That Haskorea was surprisingly hotter than I was expecting. German Pinks are a favorite here and the lemon boy are low acid maters. All true winners, IMO! Woohoo!

Walchit said:
I didn't realize hogleg wasn't around. Plants look great Adam!
Thank you, Andy! You've got your hands full this year again with 700 plants! Whew! I hope your yields are bountiful!

Yeah, bummer about Hogleg. Hopefully he's at least growing this year. I'm sure he's growing meds. :high: I shoulda grown one or two this year. It's legal here, now.

alkhall said:
Adam,

Good to see you.

Plants looking excellent, as usual. How old are they now?
Hi, Al! Good to see you're back, too! Thank you! I started seeds around the end of Feb. beginning of March. So roughly 4-6 weeks. I still have more coming up.

Do you have some awesome CPR's this year?

PINK MORUGA FROM MOJO JUST HOOKED!
Waiting on other late additions.

Back