• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

smoking 3 Hot Tamales Smoking Chipotle BBQ Sauce

Made with all natural ingredients, this is a nice sauce. We did some ribs and some pork chops with this sauce.
It's kinda sweet, not hot at all. You can taste the chipotle peppers and garlic, with a tang to it. I would recommend it to anybody.

Ingredients: Ketch (tomato concentrate from Red Ripe tomatos, Distilled Vinegar, high fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Salt, Onion Powder, Natural flavorings, Water, Onion, Brown Sugar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Garlic, Onions, and Canola Oil.
I notice Corn Syrup and Onions were listed twice. Hopefully, Lisa might elaborate on that.

tinner666 said:
I notice Corn Syrup and Onions were listed twice. Hopefully, Lisa might elaborate on that.
High fructose corn syrup is different than corn syrup, and onion powder is different than onions.

huvason said:
Like my father always said: DENY DENY DENY :)

Hey creator - how to I score some Habby HOrse ?

Well, you could place an order, and within the limitless depths of my unbounded kindness, may find myself throwing a jar into the box.

DEFCON Creator said:
Well, you could place an order, and within the limitless depths of my unbounded kindness, may find myself throwing a jar into the box.

That can be arranged! Making that DEFCON ONE in bigger bottles yet?

DEFCON Creator said:
Not yet. However, the #2 will be in 16 ounce bottles in about a month. One step at a time.
ABout time! Same low price too? We can only wish. Hope to have another wing night soon. Date not set yet.

tinner666 said:
ABout time! Same low price too? We can only wish. Hope to have another wing night soon. Date not set yet.

16 ounce for $6, nope. I figure it was $6 for 8 ounces, I'll make it 16 ounces for probably $10. Hell, it'll coat over 10 pounds of wings.

I read Mad Reilly's review and it was a ton better than mine. Might be because I'm taste-dead. According to my wife and others.

We at the Three Hot Tamales know nothing of Mads .disappearance... we swear And as for the ingred. on the Chipotle total misprint.. Dan at Blp is taking care of that as we speak ;)

Back