• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Light dots all over my Nada's leaves

Has been growing in rather peatish soil with pH-lowered tapwater (around pH6-6.5) and GHE's Diamond Nectar as per the one dose mentioned on the bottle. Looks okay and rather cheerful from the top and today I noticed these things when moving it around (was standing in the little greenhouse I got for my balcony  between 12-17pm, direct sun between 14-16 or so). Uncertain how long these spots have been present.

Unaware how they are likely to progress, anyone care to take a stab?

Bonus cat pic. I tried to keep her off the top of the little greenhouse because I want to be able to open the top. Well that was a pipe dream from the get go. She is rather cute though.

DSC07365-v1.jpg

1 x 125mm channel fan out at the middle / top of 60*60*140cm tent, passive in via mesh window toward bottom, desktop fan not blowing directly at the plants for (though they can feel it and their leaves move a bit) for circulation. Can show a photo tomorrow. (Normal habitat - indoors).

It's been in the greenhouse merely for two afternoons on separate occasions, ventilation there isn't stellar- the bottom part is open bit it is closed everywhere else. Open at the top would be good and catically impractical.

Edit. Trying to get a handle on photo sizes from imgbb..

Anyways, have been toying with the idea of some sort of smoke test for the tents' ventilation. It's somewhat unfortunate I think that the channel fan sits above and on the same side of the tent as the intake mesh but with the desktop fan blowing against the mesh from the other side there seems to be air moving where the plants are. Am keeping an eye on the rh and will update if the leaves develop holes or fall off and perhaps just back off a bit until then and let the Habanada show what it intends to do while I control what parameters I can and am aware of. Was a bit startled as haven't seen this kind of mottling before, is all. Seems to not happen to the newest leaves.

Back