Hi There !

Hi All

First of all great stuff you got going on here :lol:

Love the spicy food and I grow some chili's indoors myself using artificial lights.
I live in The Netherlands or Holland, for those who don't know, but I got the US/Dutch nationality.
Got some US roots:), but anyway looking forward to hear/read you're chili grow experiences.

lee

Any chance of passing one of those U.S. roots my way?

Welcome brother from another mother, to the best forum on the whole intertube thingy.

Thx for welcoming me :lol:

It has quite some advantages you know :)

Novacastrian said:
Any chance of passing one of those U.S. roots my way?

Welcome brother from another mother, to the best forum on the whole intertube thingy.

Hi Lee, I deal with a company in Veendam Holland , Avebe, i buy specialty food products from them. Welcome from Baltimore, Don't be afraid and no Swedish jokes...........

Hi Lee! Welcome from Lake Constance, Germany!

lee said:
I live in The Netherlands or Holland, for those who don't know, but I got the US/Dutch nationality.
Got some US roots:), but anyway looking forward to hear/read you're chili grow experiences.

lee

My wife has US/German nationality. Her dad lives in Alabama. I am the proud dad of a little Cherokee. Where's your US family from?

Sickmont said:
Greetings from the land of trailers, geritol, 3 wheeled bicycles and doilies.....

Now we got a competition! "The Land of Trailers"! Is it Holland or Florida? Well, Florida has it's trailer parks at home. The Dutch trailer parks are called "German Autobahn"... :lol:

Fortunately dont know any swedish jokes:)..
Avebe is a welknown brand, but not too familiar with it though
What you buy from them fertilizers?

Have to get familiar myself with the forum. Any good pointers maybe?
Thx

Louisiana.
Got a big family living there. Most of them live near Denham Springs 15 miles aprox. from baton rouge. Also got s family in New Orleans and baton rouge. My dad was born in New Orleans. Also got cousins living in California, New York.
So your wife from Germany. I can speak/read fluently German :)

Armadillo said:
Hi Lee! Welcome from Lake Constance, Germany!

My wife has US/German nationality. Her dad lives in Alabama. I am the proud dad of a little Cherokee. Where's your US family from?

Now we got a competition! "The Land of Trailers"! Is it Holland or Florida? Well, Florida has it's trailer parks at home. The Dutch trailer parks are called "German Autobahn"... :lol:

Armadillo said:

Unfortunately, it's Florida. I'd much rather be in Holland.

lee said:
Louisiana.
Got a big family living there. Most of them live near Denham Springs 15 miles aprox. from baton rouge. Also got s family in New Orleans and baton rouge. My dad was born in New Orleans. Also got nephews living in California, New York.
So your wife from Germany. I can speak/read fluently German :)
Where are you from?. You live in Germany

My dad in law was in service in Germany where he met my mom in law. My wife grew up in Bavaria. Now we live near Lake Constance.

Sickmont said:
Unfortunately, it's Florida. I'd much rather be in Holland.

I like Florida. Well, actually I don't have to live there. That's true. But it's the direct neighbor of Alabama the Beautiful. And it has Key West, Sanibel Island, Marco Island... Atlantic Ocean, Gulf of Mexico. Gators. Dolphins. Armadillos.

Aah I see Lake Constance = bodensee in German. Nice?.

Armadillo said:
My dad in law was in service in Germany where he met my mom in law. My wife grew up in Bavaria. Now we live near Lake Constance.

I like Florida. Well, actually I don't have to live there. That's true. But it's the direct neighbor of Alabama the Beautiful. And it has Key West, Sanibel Island, Marco Island... Atlantic Ocean, Gulf of Mexico. Gators. Dolphins. Armadillos.

lee said:
Aah I see Lake Constance = bodensee in German. Nice?.

Yeah. It's a beautiful area. A mild climate, a lot of sun. They are growing a lot of fruit here. Especially apples and also grape. We will move to another house next year with south garden, south balcony and south wintergarden... PEPPERS!!!

Welcome Lee From The U.K :)

11.gif

Back