Greetings from the Great North Wet

Not much to say, I'm sort of a jack of all trades; Writer, Woodworker, Aquaculturist, and life long Gardener, something I learned from my Grandmother. I'm retired on disablity after an on the job accident left me with memory, anger and balance issues. My cat and my hobbies have brought the anger under control, but the vertigo is here to stay...
I'll admit it: Up until I met my wife of 33 years, Taco Bell was hot... She's 1/2 Mexican, and through her I learned to love the taste and the heat.
Right now out in our container garden we have Carolina Reapers, Ghost Peppers, Trinidad Scorpion, Fatalii, Sarit Gat, Little Elf, Lemon Drop, Cow Horn Cayenne, Scotch ,Bonnet, and the list goes on...
My wife makes an incredible salsa, an Atomic Sweet and Sour, and a spicy Thai picnic noodle mere mortals call tasty but too damned hot. It's been the requested birthday present of our landlords son for years....
I make custom magic wands (@customwands on FaceBook) have an incredible cat named Harvey (@thervcat on FaceBook) that loves to go on walks with me.
Check out my pages if you like. Say hi if you do!
Brad

vSQt1bg.gif

Back