wanted Looking for Free Seeds to get started if available

Hey guys, I’m looking for any available seeds from different varieties. I’m trying to expand on my current selections which are very basic. I’m more than happy to send SASE or SASBE. Thanks for any help you could provide. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before you get clobbered by others... let me remind them, this is an ad so please refrain from what I can tell him... asking for free stuff is seen as impolite, in the least, here. The reason you see people giving away free seeds is because they are generous and want to pay things forward or help people out. But just asking for free stuff will likely get you nowhere. However it may pay off. So good luck.

The Hot Pepper said:
Before you get clobbered by others... let me remind them, this is an ad so please refrain from what I can tell him... asking for free stuff is seen as impolite, in the least, here. The reason you see people giving away free seeds is because they are generous and want to pay things forward or help people out. But just asking for free stuff will likely get you nowhere. However it may pay off. So good luck.
I understand and I didn’t see it that way but I see where you’re coming from. Is there an admin that can delete this?

SCPepperPapa said:
I understand and I didnt see it that way but I see where youre coming from. Is there an admin that can delete this?

Stick around and make some friends by being active and engaging. Theres more than enough generosity to go around once you get settled. And just a quick explanation as to why new members asking for free stuff is frowned upon (because you're new and I don't expect you to know) is that on this site and other gardening sites, "seed scamming" is an unfortunate commonplace. They join for the sole purpose of getting free stuff and disappear just as quickly as they arrived. I'm sure this isn't the case with you but it's still in the back of people's minds. Enjoy the site! I hope to see you stick around!

Edmick said:
Stick around and make some friends by being active and engaging. Theres more than enough generosity to go around once you get settled. And just a quick explanation as to why new members asking for free stuff is frowned upon (because you're new and I don't expect you to know) is that on this site and other gardening sites, "seed scamming" is an unfortunate commonplace. They join for the sole purpose of getting free stuff and disappear just as quickly as they arrived. I'm sure this isn't the case with you but it's still in the back of people's minds. Enjoy the site! I hope to see you stick around!
I completely understand. Didn’t realize there was such a thing as seed scammers. I’ve been lurking for a while and just joined, I guess it feels like I’ve been here a while. Thanks for the advice.

SCPepperPapa said:
I completely understand. Didnt realize there was such a thing as seed scammers. Ive been lurking for a while and just joined, I guess it feels like Ive been here a while. Thanks for the advice.

No worries man. Also, if money is an issue there are some pretty reputable seed sellers on here that have very reasonable prices. Member TrentL comes to mind with Lawrence family farms. I think his seed packs are like $3 a piece. Not sure if he's still doing it but he did have a THP discount too you can redeem at checkout. You might need to do some digging to find it though cuz I don't remember when or where I saw it.

Edmick said:
No worries man. Also, if money is an issue there are some pretty reputable seed sellers on here that have very reasonable prices. Member TrentL comes to mind with Lawrence family farms. I think his seed packs are like $3 a piece. Not sure if he's still doing it but he did have a THP discount too you can redeem at checkout. You might need to do some digging to find it though cuz I don't remember when or where I saw it.
Good call! Just ordered from him. Thanks!
7c677244d446052043b11e2f62c1e1f7.png

SCPepperPapa said:
Good call! Just ordered from him. Thanks!
7c677244d446052043b11e2f62c1e1f7.png

Now you have seeds to trade too! Before you know it you will have too many varieties to decide what you want to plant lol. I know from experience.

Are you growing indoor? Or is there still enough time for you to start plants and get a harvest there?
Pm me in October-Nov ember and I should have some seeds I could share for next season

Hogleg has a killer variety as part of a auction package for a Great senior member on T.H.P. 
who needs our help. It also includes a 1 yr. membership ( extreme ) and really great hot sauces . Check them out in the Forum  link . !     :party:

Walchit said:
Now you have seeds to trade too! Before you know it you will have too many varieties to decide what you want to plant lol. I know from experience.

Are you growing indoor? Or is there still enough time for you to start plants and get a harvest there?
Pm me in October-Nov ember and I should have some seeds I could share for next season
Sounds good! If I can remember that long from now!

SCPepperPapa said:
Sounds good! If I can remember that long from now!

I hear ya. Stick around and seeds will be the least of your concerns. It looks like you have enough to get started from Trent.

Back