G'day From Perth

Found this place through the Chili Seed Co, ( Cheers Neil ) Still trying to get my mind around how the site works but that won't take long. My lady & I have always eaten tons of chili, so why am I here? I've just started getting into ornamental plants & super hot plants and want to expand my collection. Right now I have a Ripper Black Pearl and birds-eye (maybe) fruiting but no seeds to offer yet and 5 Jolokia sprouts and 4 red sivena habs for the summer and I think that's pretty exciting..I'm really interested in unusual coloured chili, so hi to everyone

sup mate, in perth here as well. when did you start your black pearl? I have one fairly old one but its not that big - couple smaller ones on the way up though.

Black pearl

Found one in freo at a Thai Grocers, cost me $12 and it's 2 ft tall and packed with fruit. It was in flower 1 mth ago. What I've seen on the net says it's full size already, lucky find I feel.

Welcome From The Wales/U.k Love that Name :hell: :)

15.gif

Dave from Scorpion Chilli here Perthians!!! I'm based in freo...into all the crazy stuff with around 300 plants...come round for beer sometime! Thsi is a great site...ENJOY!

Mateeeeeeeee :)

Welcome, glad ya found it.. you will love it here

heaps of nice people and basically anything ya need to know bout Heat, some1 here will know, so have a sus and if got any questions,, Just Ask

take care mate
Enjoy :D

Doin just that mate. The wif n kid away all day Sat so it's a block of coldies and sauce experiment time all.. I;m doing my own creations with Thai Birds-eye. Gasing the locals again

im still in hyperdrive (stucck in lately) so doing 23.2 things at once yet not doing anything :)

get to have sauce fun tomorrow, its Saturday.. Most peoples religous day is Sunday.. Im Reverend neil, Saturday is Chilli Day.. the day to let Rip and Relax :D

Sorry I missed your posts, I was off to photo bucket trying to up load a better pic. had that going a few years now but still only 30 pics.

The kid's up late watching Harry PottY. My attention is sooo divided I'll get back to this later..

Back