25 replies to this topic

#21 WarrantMan

WarrantMan

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,860 posts
  • aka:Reggie or "The Warrant Man"

Posted 10 July 2019 - 07:41 PM

Got mine today.  Will share tomorrow with a number of people, perhaps the seeds of kindness will grow some $ for you...   :cheers:

"You Have The Right To Remain Fiery"

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#22 Sawyer

Sawyer

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,817 posts
  • aka:Sawyer

Posted 10 July 2019 - 08:09 PM

Got mine today.  Will share tomorrow with a number of people, perhaps the seeds of kindness will grow some $ for you...   :cheers:

Thanks for sharing, Reggie.

Last pound is spoken for via pm. I'll take stock and mull things over tonight and extend a revised offer tomorrow.
Plants are people, too.

#23 Sawyer

Sawyer

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,817 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 08:50 PM

Last pound is spoken for via pm. I'll take stock and mull things over tonight and extend a revised offer tomorrow.

1z39s3b.png

Plants are people, too.

#24 salsalady

salsalady

On Fire!

• Extreme Biz
  • 14,735 posts
  • aka:SL, HSL
  • (x8)

Posted 10 July 2019 - 08:53 PM

PS....PEPPERPEOPLEROCK!!!!
PureEvilProducts
The Chile Addict's prayer-"Lord, grant me the wisdom to know it will be too hot, the courage to eat it anyway, and the serenity to accept the pain that follows. Amen"
PepperPeopleRock! 

#25 Sawyer

Sawyer

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,817 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 10:14 AM

Okay, I have four pounds of maple-flavored, medium heat Lava Bar candy left from this current batch. Minimum price is $25/lb.

From each order payment I'll retain $10 to cover the $7.90 cost of shipping a SFRB, any PayPal fees (can be avoided by selecting "Friends and Family" option on PayPal), and gasoline for the trip to the Post Office. I've exhausted my shipping budget for the month; will revisit the matter in August.

So, for each pound ordered at $25, $15 goes to Andy's PayPal account. Any amount you send in excess of $25 passes through directly to Andy.
Plants are people, too.

#26 Sawyer

Sawyer

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,817 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 12:18 PM

John/Sawyer i got my box today and because the weather is pretty hot i tossed it in the fridge. i`m not big on candy but wanted to donate to andy so bought this. i just tried it and it`s very good.  as soon as i started opening the wax paper wrapper the natural maple smell filled my nose. heat level is nice, it is  a really nice product. thank you!!!

Thanks again, Kevin. Not that it's a particularly important point, but the bars are wrapped in food-grade parchment paper, not wax paper. Exposed to heat, it will absorb butter from the candy and that can give it a sort of wax paper appearance.
Plants are people, too.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: For Sale

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests