Greeting from California!

This is my second year growing peppers. I have lots of questions, but so very few resources to turn to...until I found this place. 

I am currently growing the following types of peppers; 

1. Serrano;
2. Pequin;
3. Carolina Reaper;
4. Ghost;
5. Scorpion;
6. Black Thai;
7. Brazilian Starfish; &
8. Lemon Drop. 

I am at various stages with my plants, but hope to contribute what little I have learned along the way with all of you. This is quickly turning into a costly endeavor, but at least it is a healthy one that helps keep me sane from the 8-5. 

Thank you for having me. 

aouY7Ry.gif

First year growing ghosts, reapers and mustard habs for me also.  Getting some decent pulls and looking forward to making some really hot sauces.  Hope all yours fruit well!

45fElsp.png

RedHotChiliPeppers said:
This is my second year growing peppers. I have lots of questions, but so very few resources to turn to...until I found this place. 

I am currently growing the following types of peppers; 

1. Serrano;
2. Pequin;
3. Carolina Reaper;
4. Ghost;
5. Scorpion;
6. Black Thai;
7. Brazilian Starfish; &
8. Lemon Drop. 

I am at various stages with my plants, but hope to contribute what little I have learned along the way with all of you. This is quickly turning into a costly endeavor, but at least it is a healthy one that helps keep me sane from the 8-5. 

Thank you for having me. 

That's a nice mix of heat and flavor. You can do a lot with those.

Peter S said:
That's a nice mix of heat and flavor. You can do a lot with those.
I like spicy, so I am hoping to try out the extra hot peppers in salsa and cooking. What a coincidence to have you reply to my first post. I follow you on YouTube. Yesterday in fact, saw your review of the KS Peach Starrkist. Keep up the good work! 

RedHotChiliPeppers said:
I like spicy, so I am hoping to try out the extra hot peppers in salsa and cooking. What a coincidence to have you reply to my first post. I follow you on YouTube. Yesterday in fact, saw your review of the KS Peach Starrkist. Keep up the good work! 
Thanks!

Back