• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in The Food Biz.

Just Peachy take 1

7 JPGS
6 Aji Arnaucho picked when roughly peach colored (deseeded)
3 SRP (deseeded)
1 Frozen Dreadie (deseeded)
3 tbs finely chopped white onion
1 tsp minced garlic
Dash of ginger powder
1/4 tsp salt
3 tbs rice vinegar
Just enough water to blitz it first in the NutriBullet. Maybe a half cup
Hard simmered 15min

Finish with some lemon juice, fresh peach or nectarine and some honey if needed. Maybe additional vinegar.

This is not much over 2 5oz bottles of finished sauce. A sample off the spoon after the cook down is pretty damn hot. Needs some sweetness for sure. Maybe sweeter than i normally go with a hot sauce. Like B&M Exhorresco type sweet or more.

Probably just barely bring it back upto temp after adding fruit and cool it as fast as possible. After its completely cool adjust with the remaining ingredients.

Had some cold fried chicken...personal weakness. Mixed the Just Peachy with Valentina Xtra Hot. About 1 part to 3 parts Valentina. The sweetness of the peach/honey paired well with the really sour Valentina and the fried chicken.

That has to be some HOT sauce!
I just made a pint using 1 red JPGS with some blueberries, orange juice, lime juice, onion, vinegar and honey and I think this is very hot with only 1 pepper.

Back