Arctic grower!

OK, lets introduce myself.

I've been growing chiles since 2003 with varying success - the season 2008 was ruined because I moved in june and thesummer was really cold even for my location. Got one pod from a piment d'Esplette. Yay me! I doubt that the season 2009 can be as bad even if I tried...

I live in the north of Sweden - north of the arctic circle actually. The outdoorseason is short, but the midnight sun helps a lot during those short months!

/MrArboc
http://mrarboc.wordpress.com

Welcome from The U.K ;)

3.gif

BrianS said:
Have you tried to grow indoors? Oh and welcome from USA

I did a few years ago when I didn't have the option to grow outdoors - didn't even have a balcony. Well, I do have two chileplants on the windowsill now, but that hardly counts:-) Growing seedlings for a few months isn't a problem but because I grow ordinary houseplants as well space is limited. I live in a small apartment you see:-)

Thx for the welcomes!

Hello from a Swed from Baltimore, what town or province do you live in, My grandmother was from Borlange, please post some winter pics......

DickT said:
Hello from a Swed from Baltimore, what town or province do you live in, My grandmother was from Borlange, please post some winter pics......

I'm from Jokkmokk in Lapland. Winter pics? We'll see, but I gueass that like asking someone who live in africa to post summer pics:-)

MrArboc said:
I'm from Jokkmokk in Lapland. Winter pics? We'll see, but I gueass that like asking someone who live in africa to post summer pics:-)

So please send us some pictures of ripening pods on northern Kilimandjaro...;)

Back