• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Talk about some hot stuff!

Done a big picking of Ghost and reaper peppers. Shonuff hot in here folks! LOL

Attachments

• IMG_0982.JPG
    IMG_0982.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0986.JPG
    IMG_0986.JPG
    178.4 KB · Views: 66
Tybo said:
Are you sure it's safe putting them in that cardboard! :fireball: Wouldn't want a fire or anything!

It was a close one I tell ya! Buyer picked them up and I could have swore I seen smoke coming out the back of his truck when he pulled out the parking lot. Hope he made it home safely! Come to think of it I have not seen or heard from him since. Hmm.. LOL. 

The_NorthEast_ChileMan said:
Hey CB.....

There's a couple of threads  many here participate in and we all stop by them to see everybody's latest & greatest pods & production. I'd recommend posting the above to it for posterity.>Harvest

Some of those pods look gnarly and we have a thread for those too.>Lets see your meanest, most gnarly pods!!!

Thanks for the heads up. Wonder if one of the Admins would mind moving this post over there instead. 

I will have to see what we have left now. We sold most of them already but I am sure I can find a gnarly one from the thousand we have left to harvest. LOL. 

Thanks again! 

CBs Greenhouse and Garden said:

Thanks for the heads up. Wonder if one of the Admins would mind moving this post over there instead. 

I will have to see what we have left now. We sold most of them already but I am sure I can find a gnarly one from the thousand we have left to harvest. LOL. 

Thanks again! 

I've been here for a few years and I only know of 1  move by Admins. My observation is.... If it ain't broke they don't fix it! :drooling:

I do have a question for you..... How do you upload your pix?

I've been here for a few years and I only know of 1  move by Admins. My observation is.... If it ain't broke they don't fix it! :drooling:

I do have a question for you..... How do you upload your pix?

On the bottom of your post there is a choose file. Use that to upload your pictures. Hope this is what you are asking? 

On the bottom of your post there is a choose file. Use that to upload your pictures. Hope this is what you are asking? 

Yes it was. I upload my pix from a picture hosting site so I don't use that option here. I noted it said "file" and not "picture"..... Very old school here.....

One last question, are you using phone or computer to post?

TIA!

Yes it was. I upload my pix from a picture hosting site so I don't use that option here. I noted it said "file" and not "picture"..... Very old school here.....

One last question, are you using phone or computer to post?

TIA!

Yep file is the same as picture if your uploading it to this site. I am using a real computer. I use my phone for texting and phone calls only so you could say I am very old school also. 

Yep file is the same as picture if your uploading it to this site. I am using a real computer. I use my phone for texting and phone calls only so you could say I am very old school also. 

How are you modifying the picture file to get it to work in the parameters of the site? 
My files always seemed to big and I finally just went thru Imgur as a host site.

Yep file is the same as picture if your uploading it to this site.

CraftyFox said:
How are you modifying the picture file to get it to work in the parameters of the site? 
My files always seemed to big and I finally just went thru Imgur as a host site.
Thanks CB!

@ CF...The sideways pix issue suggests editing, Maybe that will help if you include reducing file size?>uploaded pics appear sideways.

Back