A reintroduction

Hello to all my friends whom remeber me and those to whom i am to meet . I was a busy member at one point but life has kept me wrapped up. i grow in southern california and love the exterme heat. I have grown with success some of the hottest. Now i am getting ready to start up again and cant wait to see whats new in chileland.

Hey naganero great to have you back mate (not that i knew you before,lol)
One new thing in chililand is that we aussies are putting up with some shite weather.
I hope that you don't get too busy again and miss all the good stuff that goes on around here.

Novacastrian said:
Hey naganero great to have you back mate (not that i knew you before,lol)
One new thing in chililand is that we aussies are putting up with some shite weather.
I hope that you don't get too busy again and miss all the good stuff that goes on around here.

Hello hello and welcome....Good to hear you are back into it! Let me know if I can help you with anything...I tell you im over the bad start to our season here !

thank you gentlemen for the welcome back. sorry to hear the weathers been crummy. its been 22C to 26C daytime and 10C at night here but its going to get cooler and with all the fires that we just had i am starting indoors in my office. thanks again gents for the welcome.

Welcome (back) Naganero.

I'm growing in New Zealand. Our hot season is starting- and its been pretty mild so far (damnit)

Hiya naganero welcome back and your reasons for being away are just to do with life in Genral..Hope your new start and focus in your hobby buts a smile on your face :)

Welcome back eh! The wife must be keeping you busy, we haven't seen you since just after your wedding. Whip:lol:
Its really nice to see some old members returning

(Re) Welcome from Fort Worth...glad you came back...

with me it is kinda like the old tareyton cigarette commercial..."I'd rather fight than switch"... :)

AlabamaJack said:
with me it is kinda like the old tareyton cigarette commercial..."I'd rather fight than switch"... :onfire:

Does that mean IGG is like a Lucky Strike?

After all, "It's Toasted" :onfire:

Welcome back Naganero!

-QS

imaguitargod said:
Ok...first time I've ever been compaired to a ciggerette...but I'm game... :onfire:

Used to be a fun joke back in the 'ol days when a number of us would smoke those while drinking lot. :onfire:

Back