• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Red Savina Habanero Premium Hot Sauce

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Sauce Reviewed: Red Savina Habanero Premium Hot Sauce
Company: Cape Fear Pepper Company
Member: Cap'n Bones
By: TheHotPepper.com

Ingredients: Red savina habanero peppers, vinegar, onion, tomatoes, lemon juice, salt, garlic

This is a nice hot sauce. Has lots of flavor, and a huge punch! It's a bit vinegary, but I like it here. It is a great complement to the hint of lemon. With all that said, I have to say, this would make a killer wing sauce. I'd put this in a large bottle and sell it as an insane wing sauce. It already has the perfect consistency (it's not a thick sauce) and the flavors are just right. I tried this sauce three times. I guess I was addicted. I poured it all over the top of my burritos. I'll probably keep doing that until it's empty. My suggestion is to buy two bottles, make some killer wings, and kick back with a beer.

TheHotPepper.com

Attachments

• logosize60.jpg
    logosize60.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 256
Right there with you on the Savina Hab. Sauce by the Bone Daddy. Have several customers addicted and am trying to figure out how to get more without incurring the shipping cost. I guess that I'll just have to get down to Wilmy-wood sooner or later.

chiliman said:
Right there with you on the Savina Hab. Sauce by the Bone Daddy. Have several customers addicted and am trying to figure out how to get more without incurring the shipping cost. I guess that I'll just have to get down to Wilmy-wood sooner or later.

capt needs to come to durham bull city...that and bring me my 5xl shirt.

Thank You admin for the review

:shocked:

It is really a good all around sauce. We almost called it an all purpose sauce, but that just sounded to generic. Our goal in offering this sauce, was to try and please everyone's palate regardless of taste and heat preference. I think that we have come very close to our target. Thanks for the encouraging words!
We have just released our newest sauce this week. It's a milder Chipotle sauce. Great on Steak!!
Of course our products can be found in our little online store, but can also be found in Gatlinburg Tn at The Pepper Palace and in Ohio at the world famous Jungle Jim's..

Thanks,
Cap'n
piratesmiley.gif

I just ordered two bottles. This sauce is great on so many things. I also love that it's a "sauce" and not something you add to a sauce to kick it up.

thehotpepper.com said:
Sauce Reviewed: Red Savina Habanero Premium Hot Sauce
Company: Cape Fear Pepper Company
Member: Cap'n Bones
By: TheHotPepper.com

Ingredients: Red savina habanero peppers, vinegar, onion, tomatoes, lemon juice, salt, garlic

This is a nice hot sauce. Has lots of flavor, and a huge punch! It's a bit vinegary, but I like it here. It is a great complement to the hint of lemon. With all that said, I have to say, this would make a killer wing sauce. I'd put this in a large bottle and sell it as an insane wing sauce. It already has the perfect consistency (it's not a thick sauce) and the flavors are just right. I tried this sauce three times. I guess I was addicted. I poured it all over the top of my burritos. I'll probably keep doing that until it's empty. My suggestion is to buy two bottles, make some killer wings, and kick back with a beer.

TheHotPepper.com

Was lucky enough to get a hold of one of these from the Captain. Red Savina sauce - MY FAVORITE. This is definitely a great all around sauce. I've used it on just about everything since I got it - heck, the bottle is almost gone. Definitely recommended!

Just ordered another two bottles, lol. Hooked!

thehotpepper.com said:
Just ordered another two bottles, lol. Hooked!

:onfire: I used my bottle earlier to put on some chicken nuggets! Used the last drop of it - officially out now. Need to order some more as well.

I use it all the time on Middle Eatern food, like kefta kebab pitas, etc.

I just ordered the Red Savina and the Chipotle from CFPC, looking forward to trying both !!!! Huvason, Email me again, my super hot extract sauces are ready !!!..........Aj:mouthonfire:

AWESOME

I found the Chipotle the best I've EVER tasted, I smothered a medium rare Ribeye and was in total heaven. The Red Savina is also a 10 in my book, perfect texture, taste 1st, heat 2nd, and I was lucky enough to get a signed bottle from Tracy, 1 for the collection, 1 for the table, wow, CFPC kicks A$$ in my book.
Aj:mouthonfire:

Back