attachment orientation

Is there a setting to display images in the orientation in which they were uploaded? Everything I uploaded is rotated 90* to the left. Thanks for your time.

OoNickoC said:
Is there a setting to display images in the orientation in which they were uploaded? Everything I uploaded is rotated 90* to the left. Thanks for your time.

This has been an escalating issue since phone posting has increased over the years and addressed briefly @ uploaded pics appear sideways. . It appears to be related to EXIF, a photo storage format that some online forums (Like THP) software have a problem displaying this format correctly. 

Phone orientation when taking pic can correct:

luvmesump3pp3rz said:
i can help with the photo thing. hold your phone sideways with the "click" button to snap image to the right side and photos will orient correctly.

So note where buttons are located and pic orientation for what what posts correctly. 

Not that I know of.

Just upload pics to photo-sharing site (I use imgur) and you can edit the orientation there before posting link here.

i found that if i hold my phone in landscape position(holding phone sideways with photo click button on the right) then it  will post correctly. you can also upload photos to a site like Imgur first and the link them here and they will post correctly. hope this helps.

Back