• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in The Food Biz.

Sugar rush peach recipe?

Hi all,

Does anyone have a sugar rush peach recipe or suggestions? I'm new to making hot sauces, I have enough for maybe one batch and don't want to waste and end up having to throw the whole batch away.

I want to use fresh peaches and maybe some sweet peppers and garlic and onion in the sauce and perhaps throw the peaches etc. On the grill..

I have family members who don't want super hot but want a flavorful sweet heat and I thought this would be a perfect pepper to use.

Any suggestions would very appreciated.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Grilled peach and SRP sounds really good. The sugars in the peach will tone down the heat a lot. I dont think you will need additional mild peppers.

After its cooked, cooled, blended and aged a few days make your final adjustments such as with..
Lime/Lemon juice and/or additional vinegar
Salt
Pineapple juice concentrate might be interesting too instead of just adding more sugar.
Ascorbic acid...optional but it lowers pH and helps preserve color naturally

ShowMeDaSauce said:
Grilled peach and SRP sounds really good. The sugars in the peach will tone down the heat a lot. I dont think you will need additional mild peppers.

After its cooked, cooled, blended and aged a few days make your final adjustments such as with..
Lime/Lemon juice and/or additional vinegar
Salt
Pineapple juice concentrate might be interesting too instead of just adding more sugar.
Ascorbic acid...optional but it lowers pH and helps preserve color naturally
Thanks these are all great ideas. I have a few different vinegars, do you think regular white, or even acv?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back