Hello fellow pepper friends

I wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My friends call me Stoney.
I absolutely love this website. I've spent the past 24 hours exploring the forums and have learned so much from all of the great posts.
I have been an avid Habenero grower for about ten years, (certain law enforcement agencies tend to frown on my other growing talents), so I decided to just stick with pepper gardening.
After much testing and refining I am ready to start bottling my sauce.
Stoney's Homegrown Creeper Sauce.
I finally created a batch that got me the reaction I was going for. People taste it and say...
"This isn't hot at all...this isn't...this is...oh...oooh
OOOH...OOOOH...DAMN!...This is GOOD!"
Hence why I call it "Creeper". ;)

Here are a few of my babies from a personal harvest the other day.

habs_1.jpg

Anyway, I am very excited to have found such a great site filled with cool, like-minded hot pepper fans.

Peace,
Stoney

scoville said:
Greetings from the end of I-4.Let me know if you wanna do any plant trading!

Love to. I've been meaning to visit the Tampa area for a while now. I'm fairly new to the Orlando area. Originally from St Louis, MO. My plants are getting dormant right now with the recent 45-50 degree nights over the past two weeks.

Where can I find 10 oz. woozy bottles in Central Florida? The best price I've found ships from California and the shipping cost is almost as much as the product itself. Someone around here must make glass bottles. It's not like there's a lack of sand.

Back