• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Flaming Amy's Burrito Barn - Wilmington, NC

I don't know if anyone has ever been to Flaming Amy's Burrito Barn in Wilmington, but if you are ever in that area, I can definitely recommend it. It is located on Oleander around College Rd. in the direction opposite the beach. This place specializes in Burritos (obviously) with a huge menu to choose from. They have everything from Carribean style burrtios, to Buffalo Chicken, to hamburger Burritos. They are also known for having a free salsa bar with several different salsas to choose from.
The place is an actual barn, and they are really into tattoos and rock music. If you have a tattoo, show it on Tuesday and get 10% off.
They also have a wall of Hot Sauces to use on your food.

I love this place, and it is the first place I plan on visiting to eat when I get back in the states. I have even seen Chad Michael Murray eating in there (for those of you that need a celebrity endorsement!).

They also have another restaurant called Flaming Amy's Bowl. It is up the rd. at College and Shipyard Blvd. It has the same flaming amy's style, but instead, you get a bowl, put all the raw ingredients you want in the bowl. They cook it in front of you with choice of rice, noodles, and favorite sauce. All you can eat. I guess you could call it a Mongolian BBQ. Delicious.

http://www.flamingamysburritobarn.com/

No . . . I don't work for Flaming Amy's . . . but I don't know what forum would be more appropriate to express my love for Flaming Amy's.

Thanks for the post and tip.Might get to check it out in march on my to florida for 2 weeks of fishing.

Back