• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Growing Chiles in HEL - 2020

So this is it folks, I've recovered my password and bought 10 seedlings today from Jukka "Fatalii" Kilpinen. Didn't start any of my own seeds due to laziness, though I still might start some to sell.

Pubescens
--------------
3 x Rocoto Marlene
2 x Big Brown
1 x Mini Rocoto
1 x Costa Rica

Annuum
---------------
1 x Jalapeno Early

Baccatum
------------------
1 x Lemon Drop

Chinense
-------------------
1 x Fatalii

Photos coming tomorrow when I clean the junk out of my sauna and establish the grow room again.

podz said:
Damn, I put the wrong year in the subject and I am unable to edit it.
One used to be able to go back to the first post and edit it, I think now the Moderators have to do it..

Good luck this season!

Devv said:
One used to be able to go back to the first post and edit it, I think now the Moderators have to do it..

Good luck this season!

OH, I see - you have to use the FULL EDITOR to get the title available.

podz said:

OH, I see - you have to use the FULL EDITOR to get the title available.
Good to know that still works. I do think there is a date timer on the full edit though..

skullbiker said:
Good to see you back man! Now grow some [emoji892]s.

Still a good 2 months before I can leave anything outside overnight except for the pubes.

Not gonna be a problem hardening them off this year though since they got us all working from home for months on end now due to coronavirus.

podz said:
Damn, I put the wrong year in the subject and I am unable to edit it.

In the case the edit feature has expired, just PM
TheHotPepper, and he will change it for you.

Pookie is pretty good about that stuff. He changed
the title on the Trippaul Threat grow log when we
finally decided on a name.

Glad to see you have some seedlings to get started
with. Good luck this season. Lets do some seed
swapping at the end of this season.

Some photos of the new babies.

IMG_2247.jpeg

IMG_2248.jpeg

IMG_2249.jpeg

IMG_2250.jpeg

IMG_2251.jpeg

IMG_2252.jpeg

IMG_2253.jpeg

IMG_2254.jpeg

Yeah I might just keep them growing here on my bedroom window ledge as it's a southern exposure with no obstructions. Certainly easier to harden them off when they go outside and might help the air quality as well.

I will probably use the grow-room setup in the sauna to start some tomatoes, cukes, eggplants, zucchini, etc.

podz said:
Yeah I might just keep them growing here on my bedroom window ledge as it's a southern exposure with no obstructions. Certainly easier to harden them off when they go outside and might help the air quality as well.

I will probably use the grow-room setup in the sauna to start some tomatoes, cukes, eggplants, zucchini, etc.

Nice to have that nice southern exposure.

Well, damn I had to move them to the sauna after all. Problem with the window ledge is that it is basically impossible to put a fan there and they started getting a hatch of gnats or something. Could have even been aphids. I had forgotten just how important the fan actually is when indoor growing.

IMG_2262.jpeg

IMG_2263.jpeg

Back