• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Smokey Bones BBQ Orlando

went all out and had wings ribs chicken and pulled pork.

all was very good and super tasty the only thing that again sucked was there poor selection of hot sauces but the tabaso chipotle was enjoyed by the wife .
I think that these places would do well selling a few sauces local and comercial.

I sell uncle bigs stuff at my pizza place and I am getting more and more people buying and asking about hotsauce.

it would only make sence that a chain would do this as it would help out the small sauce guy and they would be able to offer stuff that the others don't!!

one day....

I tried this, it's sub-par national chain BBQ, owned by the company that owns Red Lobster. The chicken tasted liked baked chicken that was smoked for 10 minutes. The ribs were fatty and over cooked (the bone was dry). They also had a bitter taste, which ususally means direct heat cooking over wood, not indirect. The have fiery food signs all over the place, saying "eat the heat" and other sayings, yet, they have no spicy BBQ or spicy BBQ sauce. They have a spicy chicken sandwich, wings, and hot fries... big deal, this is supposed to be a BBQ joint, put a bottle of hot BBQ sauce on the table. Tabasco and Crystal hot sauce... fiery foods my ass lol. Anyway, I hate national chains, but was in the mood for BBQ even if it was average, so I tried it.

I have had tried Smokey Bones twice, in Orlando and Atlantic City. Had the same reaction both times that you had THP. It was BBQ...kind of.

Back