NEWBIE FROM CLEVELAND!!

Hi all
All I can say is that I love my Haps and that I grow my own peppers and make my own sauce.Sad part about making my own sauce is that I never make enough and then I have to rely on my old favorite standbys...Malinda's XXXXreserve and any one of Blairs sauce's.

HELLO CLEVELAND! I'm a fellow chili head from the "Land of Cleve". I was originally born in Cleveland. I lived in University Heights(about 3 blocks from John Carrol University) for 20 years before moving to Los Angeles to follow acting 4 years ago.

Next time I'm back in Cleveland we sould meet up and eat some peppers.

i guess its the same concept of the"i love LA" song.
well like normal i put my foot in my mouth.
just trying to say howdy to a new board member.

i heard someone say a while ago they play it at every dodger game and laker game and kinda like the cleveland song everyone in la was like..........please stop playing that fn song!!!

bubbaschili said:
i heard someone say a while ago they play it at every dodger game and laker game and kinda like the cleveland song everyone in la was like..........please stop playing that fn song!!!
LOL.

Welcome Aboard!!

Cap'n
piratesmiley.gif

Hi Carl,

A very warm welcome from 'over the pond' here in the UK. I hope the weather over there is better than here in the UK. Its frezzing and its supposed to be the summer!!

Mark

imaguitargod said:
What area in Cleveland are you in?
Grew up on the eastside (e.79th&st.clair)then moved to Lakewood("69)now in Brookpark Ohio
P.S.
Cleveland Rocks was a good tune for its time(Mott the Hoople)

imaguitargod said:
HELLO CLEVELAND! I'm a fellow chili head from the "Land of Cleve". I was originally born in Cleveland. I lived in University Heights(about 3 blocks from John Carrol University) for 20 years before moving to Los Angeles to follow acting 4 years ago.

Next time I'm back in Cleveland we sould meet up and eat some peppers.

Would love to sometime. The only pepper that I have not eaten whole is the Hab. I' a little ya know afraid:( But I do like to slice 'em up and put them on my pizza's and dogs(hot dogs that is) although my dog does like jalapenos and my parrot eats dried red chili peppers.

carl54 said:
although my dog does like jalapenos and my parrot eats dried red chili peppers.
Birds love hot peppers(onnly because they can't taste hot). I'm actually surprised you dog likes hot stuff. I would think with their super senses that it would throw them into sensory overload...

What kind of Jalapenos does he eat? The fresh ones off the plant or the genetic mods that they sell pickled and at restruants?

imaguitargod said:
Birds love hot peppers(onnly because they can't taste hot). I'm actually surprised you dog likes hot stuff. I would think with their super senses that it would throw them into sensory overload...

What kind of Jalapenos does he eat? The fresh ones off the plant or the genetic mods that they sell pickled and at restruants?
Yeah my dog is kinda nuts,she'll eat anything I'll eat. Her favorite hot stuff is the stuff by Bellview,you know the pickled veggies and peppers and I only by the hot stuff.But with the jalapenos their straight off the vine,trimmed of seeds and spread some cream cheese on it.the two of us will polish off a dozen with no ill effects on her part(well it does give her gas)she just loves 'em. oh, I have kept parrots for years and I did not know that they could'nt taste heat!

carl54 said:
Y(well it does give her gas)
Dog farts are even funnier than human farts. They are so cute when they do it, sometimes they don't understand and look at their butt woundering what just happened. Comedy gold!

I'm going to have to try the jalap thing with my roommates dog(tigger).

Back